Melissa Rivers Receives Offer to Make a Sex Tape
Melissa Rivers has been offered a chance to star in a sex tape. Just a few days after it was unraveled that the daughter of Joan Rivers is dating Vivid Entertainment honcho Steven Hirsch, PornHub.com sent her a letter, asking her if she and her Porn King boyfriend are interested in filming a tape for them.
In the letter obtained by TMZ, the adult company first congratulated Melissa for her relationship with Steven. "We are very happy to see that you two have hit it off, and are getting to know each other better," they stated before revealing that their loyal visitors "want to see a celebrity sex tape" with her as the star.
PornHub also encouraged Melissa to include her boyfriend in the tape, reasoning that their audience "is very curious to see not only how a 'Porn King' performs, but what turns HIM on!" The company added that they believe she is "a sexy Jewish American Princess, and to date, there has never been a celebrity sex tape that exploited this genre."
"We would be willing to offer you a compensation package that could make you well over a million dollars with a generous advance, and 30% of the back end profits, of course this is negotiable," the letter signed by VP Marketing Corey Price continued to read. "Please get back to us soon, as we'd like to give our visitors the ultimate holiday 'stocking stuffer'."
Melissa was previously married to horse trainer John Endicott. The marriage ended with a divorce in 2003. She went on dating Jason Zimmerman, but called it quits in September 2011 allegedly after finding him on adult website. On December 14, TMZ came out with the claim that she has been dating Steven for a couple of weeks after meeting through mutual friends.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie