Pics: Chicago Celebrates Holiday in Jingle Bash Without Selena Gomez
Although losing one of its performers, Chicago's Jingle Bash was still a star-studded affair on Saturday night, December 17. The gig lost Selena Gomez as a musical guest after she was forced to cancel her set because her mother suffered miscarriage. No empty spot was left though since it had enough of big stars like Joe Jonas and Enrique Iglesias to bring the cheers.
Wearing a leather jacket matched with a dark-colored tee and a pair of jeans, Jonas Brothers' member Joe rocked the star-studded concert with his solo songs including "See No More". Like the JoBros star, Spanish singer Enrique was also decked out in a casual attire and catered the crowd with tracks from his latest studio album "Euphoria".
Taking place at the Allstate Arena Chicago, the sold-out concert promoted by B96 Sobe Lifewater additionally featured live performances from LMFAO, Jason Derulo and Karmin. Each of the performers pumped up the crowd with a selection of high-energy songs.
More Selena Gomez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences