Pics: Chicago Celebrates Holiday in Jingle Bash Without Selena Gomez
Although losing one of its performers, Chicago's Jingle Bash was still a star-studded affair on Saturday night, December 17. The gig lost Selena Gomez as a musical guest after she was forced to cancel her set because her mother suffered miscarriage. No empty spot was left though since it had enough of big stars like Joe Jonas and Enrique Iglesias to bring the cheers.
Wearing a leather jacket matched with a dark-colored tee and a pair of jeans, Jonas Brothers' member Joe rocked the star-studded concert with his solo songs including "See No More". Like the JoBros star, Spanish singer Enrique was also decked out in a casual attire and catered the crowd with tracks from his latest studio album "Euphoria".
Taking place at the Allstate Arena Chicago, the sold-out concert promoted by B96 Sobe Lifewater additionally featured live performances from LMFAO, Jason Derulo and Karmin. Each of the performers pumped up the crowd with a selection of high-energy songs.
More Selena Gomez News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2