Pics: Chicago Celebrates Holiday in Jingle Bash Without Selena Gomez
Although losing one of its performers, Chicago's Jingle Bash was still a star-studded affair on Saturday night, December 17. The gig lost Selena Gomez as a musical guest after she was forced to cancel her set because her mother suffered miscarriage. No empty spot was left though since it had enough of big stars like Joe Jonas and Enrique Iglesias to bring the cheers.
Wearing a leather jacket matched with a dark-colored tee and a pair of jeans, Jonas Brothers' member Joe rocked the star-studded concert with his solo songs including "See No More". Like the JoBros star, Spanish singer Enrique was also decked out in a casual attire and catered the crowd with tracks from his latest studio album "Euphoria".
Taking place at the Allstate Arena Chicago, the sold-out concert promoted by B96 Sobe Lifewater additionally featured live performances from LMFAO, Jason Derulo and Karmin. Each of the performers pumped up the crowd with a selection of high-energy songs.
More Selena Gomez News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle