Pics: Chicago Celebrates Holiday in Jingle Bash Without Selena Gomez
Although losing one of its performers, Chicago's Jingle Bash was still a star-studded affair on Saturday night, December 17. The gig lost Selena Gomez as a musical guest after she was forced to cancel her set because her mother suffered miscarriage. No empty spot was left though since it had enough of big stars like Joe Jonas and Enrique Iglesias to bring the cheers.
Wearing a leather jacket matched with a dark-colored tee and a pair of jeans, Jonas Brothers' member Joe rocked the star-studded concert with his solo songs including "See No More". Like the JoBros star, Spanish singer Enrique was also decked out in a casual attire and catered the crowd with tracks from his latest studio album "Euphoria".
Taking place at the Allstate Arena Chicago, the sold-out concert promoted by B96 Sobe Lifewater additionally featured live performances from LMFAO, Jason Derulo and Karmin. Each of the performers pumped up the crowd with a selection of high-energy songs.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?