Pics: Chicago Celebrates Holiday in Jingle Bash Without Selena Gomez
Although losing one of its performers, Chicago's Jingle Bash was still a star-studded affair on Saturday night, December 17. The gig lost Selena Gomez as a musical guest after she was forced to cancel her set because her mother suffered miscarriage. No empty spot was left though since it had enough of big stars like Joe Jonas and Enrique Iglesias to bring the cheers.
Wearing a leather jacket matched with a dark-colored tee and a pair of jeans, Jonas Brothers' member Joe rocked the star-studded concert with his solo songs including "See No More". Like the JoBros star, Spanish singer Enrique was also decked out in a casual attire and catered the crowd with tracks from his latest studio album "Euphoria".
Taking place at the Allstate Arena Chicago, the sold-out concert promoted by B96 Sobe Lifewater additionally featured live performances from LMFAO, Jason Derulo and Karmin. Each of the performers pumped up the crowd with a selection of high-energy songs.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour