Kourtney Kardashian Treats Son to Wild Wild West Party for 2nd Birthday
Kourtney Kardashian celebrated the second birthday of first son Mason in style. According to Life & Style, the older sister of Kim Kardashian threw a party with "a Wild Wild West theme" at the Calabasas, California house of her mother Kris Jenner and stepfather Bruce Jenner.
"There were haystacks, ponies, goats and pigs. The front yard was literally turned into a petting zoo; it was awesome," one of the guests spilled details about the birthday bash. "There were burgers and a Hansen's cake for the kids and adults. And there were bandannas and other cowboy props for guests to take, as well."
Kourtney, who is expecting her second child, and her partner Scott Disick reportedly "were really attentive" to Mason throughout the bash. "They wanted to make sure he had the best time," observed the guest.
It was said that Kourtney hired Kim's wedding planner, Sharon Sacks, to plan the party which was attended by 75 guests. As for Mason, the birthday boy was presented with "a miniature grand piano" by Kourtney's younger brother Rob Kardashian.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake