Kourtney Kardashian Treats Son to Wild Wild West Party for 2nd Birthday
Kourtney Kardashian celebrated the second birthday of first son Mason in style. According to Life & Style, the older sister of Kim Kardashian threw a party with "a Wild Wild West theme" at the Calabasas, California house of her mother Kris Jenner and stepfather Bruce Jenner.
"There were haystacks, ponies, goats and pigs. The front yard was literally turned into a petting zoo; it was awesome," one of the guests spilled details about the birthday bash. "There were burgers and a Hansen's cake for the kids and adults. And there were bandannas and other cowboy props for guests to take, as well."
Kourtney, who is expecting her second child, and her partner Scott Disick reportedly "were really attentive" to Mason throughout the bash. "They wanted to make sure he had the best time," observed the guest.
It was said that Kourtney hired Kim's wedding planner, Sharon Sacks, to plan the party which was attended by 75 guests. As for Mason, the birthday boy was presented with "a miniature grand piano" by Kourtney's younger brother Rob Kardashian.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says