Kourtney Kardashian Treats Son to Wild Wild West Party for 2nd Birthday
Kourtney Kardashian celebrated the second birthday of first son Mason in style. According to Life & Style, the older sister of Kim Kardashian threw a party with "a Wild Wild West theme" at the Calabasas, California house of her mother Kris Jenner and stepfather Bruce Jenner.
"There were haystacks, ponies, goats and pigs. The front yard was literally turned into a petting zoo; it was awesome," one of the guests spilled details about the birthday bash. "There were burgers and a Hansen's cake for the kids and adults. And there were bandannas and other cowboy props for guests to take, as well."
Kourtney, who is expecting her second child, and her partner Scott Disick reportedly "were really attentive" to Mason throughout the bash. "They wanted to make sure he had the best time," observed the guest.
It was said that Kourtney hired Kim's wedding planner, Sharon Sacks, to plan the party which was attended by 75 guests. As for Mason, the birthday boy was presented with "a miniature grand piano" by Kourtney's younger brother Rob Kardashian.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash