Kourtney Kardashian Treats Son to Wild Wild West Party for 2nd Birthday
Kourtney Kardashian celebrated the second birthday of first son Mason in style. According to Life & Style, the older sister of Kim Kardashian threw a party with "a Wild Wild West theme" at the Calabasas, California house of her mother Kris Jenner and stepfather Bruce Jenner.
"There were haystacks, ponies, goats and pigs. The front yard was literally turned into a petting zoo; it was awesome," one of the guests spilled details about the birthday bash. "There were burgers and a Hansen's cake for the kids and adults. And there were bandannas and other cowboy props for guests to take, as well."
Kourtney, who is expecting her second child, and her partner Scott Disick reportedly "were really attentive" to Mason throughout the bash. "They wanted to make sure he had the best time," observed the guest.
It was said that Kourtney hired Kim's wedding planner, Sharon Sacks, to plan the party which was attended by 75 guests. As for Mason, the birthday boy was presented with "a miniature grand piano" by Kourtney's younger brother Rob Kardashian.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor