Videos: Stevie Wonder and Friends Perform at House Full of Toy Concert
Footage from Stevie Wonder's 16th annual House Full of Toys benefit concert has landed online. The music veteran is seen performing with his celebrity friends like Drake and Justin Bieber at the annual charity gig which took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles this year.
The Canadian rapper played "Headlines" and "Best I Ever Had". Being the only MC on the line-up, he jokingly said on the stage, "I go by the name of Drake. I'm probably the only rapper you've ever met that's trying to be a role model to your kids." He additionally revealed he's recording a duet with Bieber.
Before exiting, Drizzy welcomed host of the night Stevie, who is featured on his album "Take Care", to the stage. "Please make some noise for the man of the hour, the man of the year, the man of the century, in my opinion, one of the greatest musicians of all time, Stevie Wonder," he said.
Bieber made a duet with Stevie joining forces in a rendition of "Someday at Christmas" before the teen singer performed solo. He delivered reggae-infused single "Mistletoe", Chris Brown-penned song "Christmas Eve", and his breakthrough single "Baby".
"So 4 years ago I sang this song in my hometown. now 4 years later I sang it 2nite with STEVIE WONDER! #NEVERSAYNEVER," he tweeted. "DREAMS DO COME TRUE." He also posted, "Blessed and grateful. i love all of u and please show respect to eachother and others that i care about. be there for one another."
Beside seeing live performance from Drake, Bieber and Stevie, the concert also featured Michael McDonald, Faith Evans, Charlie Wilson as well as Little Anthony and the Imperials as musical guests.
More Stevie Wonder News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers