Kevin Federline on Britney Spears' Engagement: I'm Totally Happy for Her
Kevin Federline is giving his blessing to ex-wife Britney Spears for her recent engagement to Jason Trawick. When met during a break from filming "Excess Baggage" in Sydney, Australia, the 33-year-old told TV Week magazine, "I'm really happy for her - I think he's a great guy."
"She's happy; she's doing really well. I want to say she's in a good place," he continued on to share. "I haven't spoken to her much since I've been over here, both of us have been busy with her being on tour, but I do know from talking to the kids and talking to the kids' teachers that they're doing really good. It's a good step in the right direction. I'm totally happy for her."
Kevin, who was recently hospitalized for heatstroke and dehydration after collapsing while filming "Excess", further sang praises for Jason. "He's a really good guy, I've heard a lot about him," the erstwhile rapper said. "I've spoken to him quite a few times as of now. He seems like a really good guy. The kids speak highly of him [and] her family loves him."
Britney got engaged to Jason on Thursday, December 15 night after he proposed to her in Los Angeles. The "Womanizer" hitmaker showed off her Neil Lane-designed diamond ring the next night at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where she and her new fiance celebrated his 40th birthday.
After the party that was also attended by sister Jamie Lynn Spears and brother Bryan, the 30-year-old pop star took to Twitter to express her excitement. "Tonight was one of the most magical nights of my life. Such an amazing time with my new fiance and our closest friends and family," she wrote.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent