Kevin Federline on Britney Spears' Engagement: I'm Totally Happy for Her
Kevin Federline is giving his blessing to ex-wife Britney Spears for her recent engagement to Jason Trawick. When met during a break from filming "Excess Baggage" in Sydney, Australia, the 33-year-old told TV Week magazine, "I'm really happy for her - I think he's a great guy."
"She's happy; she's doing really well. I want to say she's in a good place," he continued on to share. "I haven't spoken to her much since I've been over here, both of us have been busy with her being on tour, but I do know from talking to the kids and talking to the kids' teachers that they're doing really good. It's a good step in the right direction. I'm totally happy for her."
Kevin, who was recently hospitalized for heatstroke and dehydration after collapsing while filming "Excess", further sang praises for Jason. "He's a really good guy, I've heard a lot about him," the erstwhile rapper said. "I've spoken to him quite a few times as of now. He seems like a really good guy. The kids speak highly of him [and] her family loves him."
Britney got engaged to Jason on Thursday, December 15 night after he proposed to her in Los Angeles. The "Womanizer" hitmaker showed off her Neil Lane-designed diamond ring the next night at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where she and her new fiance celebrated his 40th birthday.
After the party that was also attended by sister Jamie Lynn Spears and brother Bryan, the 30-year-old pop star took to Twitter to express her excitement. "Tonight was one of the most magical nights of my life. Such an amazing time with my new fiance and our closest friends and family," she wrote.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'