'Dark Knight Rises' Leaked Six-Minute Prologue Back Online
After being removed by Warner Bros. Pictures on Thursday, December 15, the leaked six-minute prologue of "The Dark Knight Rises" has gone back online. The video highlights Bane's brutal action as he hijacks a military plane. It additionally gives a first listen at the antagonist's deep, unclear voice that represents his inner villain.
It opens with a scene where Jim Gordon makes a formal speech before showing Bane, with his head covered in mask, being taken forcefully into an aircraft. While on the plane, he is seen fearlessly threatening a CIA agent with his evil plan. "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan," he says. Minutes later, a slew of mercenaries attack the plane and and fight the troops. They win the battle and get away by another cargo plane.
The prologue is attached to the IMAX release of "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol", which has hit theaters in the U.S. since December 16.
Directed by Christopher Nolan, "The Dark Knight Rises" is due to open wide in the U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012. While Christian Bale reprises his role as Batman, Tom Hardy plays the villainous Bane. They are joined by Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic