'Dark Knight Rises' Leaked Six-Minute Prologue Back Online
After being removed by Warner Bros. Pictures on Thursday, December 15, the leaked six-minute prologue of "The Dark Knight Rises" has gone back online. The video highlights Bane's brutal action as he hijacks a military plane. It additionally gives a first listen at the antagonist's deep, unclear voice that represents his inner villain.
It opens with a scene where Jim Gordon makes a formal speech before showing Bane, with his head covered in mask, being taken forcefully into an aircraft. While on the plane, he is seen fearlessly threatening a CIA agent with his evil plan. "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan," he says. Minutes later, a slew of mercenaries attack the plane and and fight the troops. They win the battle and get away by another cargo plane.
The prologue is attached to the IMAX release of "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol", which has hit theaters in the U.S. since December 16.
Directed by Christopher Nolan, "The Dark Knight Rises" is due to open wide in the U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012. While Christian Bale reprises his role as Batman, Tom Hardy plays the villainous Bane. They are joined by Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit