Daniel Craig Could Be the Longest James Bond So Far
Daniel Craig has the potential to be the longest James Bond that people will see. The 43-year-old actor has been offered to sign a multi-million dollar deal that would make him the 007 agent up five more times.
"Daniel's been a terrific Bond, a superb actor and a terrific man. The fans love him and I don't think there's a better actor to play the part," legendary Bond producer Michael G Wilson told The People in an interview.
Craig is currently shooting his third Bond film titled "Skyfall". Wilson added, "It's certainly something we'll be discussing with him once we finish shooting Skyfall. Filming has gone very well so far and I'd love Daniel to surpass Roger's record and do eight pictures. Daniel's been an absolute pleasure to be around because he takes the role so seriously."
He continued, "There's really no one more passionate about making these films work than him - he's a film maker's dream. A lot of people have said Daniel's been their favorite Bond since Sean Connery and I can't argue with them. He's doing a great job."
So far, Roger Moore holds the longest 007 title by appearing in seven films in the span of 12 years.
More Daniel Craig News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!