Daniel Craig Could Be the Longest James Bond So Far
Daniel Craig has the potential to be the longest James Bond that people will see. The 43-year-old actor has been offered to sign a multi-million dollar deal that would make him the 007 agent up five more times.
"Daniel's been a terrific Bond, a superb actor and a terrific man. The fans love him and I don't think there's a better actor to play the part," legendary Bond producer Michael G Wilson told The People in an interview.
Craig is currently shooting his third Bond film titled "Skyfall". Wilson added, "It's certainly something we'll be discussing with him once we finish shooting Skyfall. Filming has gone very well so far and I'd love Daniel to surpass Roger's record and do eight pictures. Daniel's been an absolute pleasure to be around because he takes the role so seriously."
He continued, "There's really no one more passionate about making these films work than him - he's a film maker's dream. A lot of people have said Daniel's been their favorite Bond since Sean Connery and I can't argue with them. He's doing a great job."
So far, Roger Moore holds the longest 007 title by appearing in seven films in the span of 12 years.
More Daniel Craig News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns