Host Jimmy Fallon Brought Celebrity Friends to 'SNL'
For the last episode this year, "Saturday Night Live" producers have gone full throttle in terms of featured guests. The episode hosted by Jimmy Fallon was made merry by the appearances of Tina Fey, Tracy Morgan, Amy Poehler, Chris Kattan, Tracy Morgan, Horatio Sanz and Jude Law among others.
Fallon opened the show with little monologue and a lot of singing about Christmas inside the show's studio. He would later do less singing in a segment called "Christmas Treat" in which he was joined by "SNL" alums; Sanz, Kattan, and Morgan who all wore marching red and white knit scarves.
Fallon also delighted viewers with celebrity impersonations in a skit where musical guest Michael Buble 'introduces' duet partners in his Christmas album. Fallon did spot-on Sting, Russell Brand, and Justin Bieber among others. Later during "Weekend Update", Seth Meyers brought along Fey, Poehler and Fallon to compete on Joke Off.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video