Kim Kardashian's BFF Not Suing Kris Humphries for Calling Him 'Gay'
Although he's been called "gay" on national television and got lots of problems from it, Jonathan Cheban is not going to sue Kris Humphries. The BFF of Humphries' estranged wife, Kim Kardashian, has canceled the plan to bring the matter to court for $5 million.
In an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", Humphries calls Cheban "gay". A source said that Cheban is straight and Humphries only did it for the "scripted" reality series. Cheban initially wanted to sue the basketball player for defamation but now said that there's no hard feelings toward him.
Last week, Cheban became a victim of assault when a Humphries fan threw a bag of flour toward him near Dash boutique in NYC. The unknown assailant threw flour in his face after exclaiming "This is for Kris Humphries!"
A representative of Humphries later said the sportsman "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to anyone, in any situation." Cheban commented, "I think it's pathetic that someone would go to this length to show their support for someone. With fans like that, who needs enemies?"
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7