Kim Kardashian's BFF Not Suing Kris Humphries for Calling Him 'Gay'
Although he's been called "gay" on national television and got lots of problems from it, Jonathan Cheban is not going to sue Kris Humphries. The BFF of Humphries' estranged wife, Kim Kardashian, has canceled the plan to bring the matter to court for $5 million.
In an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", Humphries calls Cheban "gay". A source said that Cheban is straight and Humphries only did it for the "scripted" reality series. Cheban initially wanted to sue the basketball player for defamation but now said that there's no hard feelings toward him.
Last week, Cheban became a victim of assault when a Humphries fan threw a bag of flour toward him near Dash boutique in NYC. The unknown assailant threw flour in his face after exclaiming "This is for Kris Humphries!"
A representative of Humphries later said the sportsman "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to anyone, in any situation." Cheban commented, "I think it's pathetic that someone would go to this length to show their support for someone. With fans like that, who needs enemies?"
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance