Kim Kardashian's BFF Not Suing Kris Humphries for Calling Him 'Gay'
Although he's been called "gay" on national television and got lots of problems from it, Jonathan Cheban is not going to sue Kris Humphries. The BFF of Humphries' estranged wife, Kim Kardashian, has canceled the plan to bring the matter to court for $5 million.
In an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", Humphries calls Cheban "gay". A source said that Cheban is straight and Humphries only did it for the "scripted" reality series. Cheban initially wanted to sue the basketball player for defamation but now said that there's no hard feelings toward him.
Last week, Cheban became a victim of assault when a Humphries fan threw a bag of flour toward him near Dash boutique in NYC. The unknown assailant threw flour in his face after exclaiming "This is for Kris Humphries!"
A representative of Humphries later said the sportsman "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to anyone, in any situation." Cheban commented, "I think it's pathetic that someone would go to this length to show their support for someone. With fans like that, who needs enemies?"
More Kris Humphries News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3