Kim Kardashian's BFF Not Suing Kris Humphries for Calling Him 'Gay'
Although he's been called "gay" on national television and got lots of problems from it, Jonathan Cheban is not going to sue Kris Humphries. The BFF of Humphries' estranged wife, Kim Kardashian, has canceled the plan to bring the matter to court for $5 million.
In an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", Humphries calls Cheban "gay". A source said that Cheban is straight and Humphries only did it for the "scripted" reality series. Cheban initially wanted to sue the basketball player for defamation but now said that there's no hard feelings toward him.
Last week, Cheban became a victim of assault when a Humphries fan threw a bag of flour toward him near Dash boutique in NYC. The unknown assailant threw flour in his face after exclaiming "This is for Kris Humphries!"
A representative of Humphries later said the sportsman "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to anyone, in any situation." Cheban commented, "I think it's pathetic that someone would go to this length to show their support for someone. With fans like that, who needs enemies?"
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?