Kim Kardashian's BFF Not Suing Kris Humphries for Calling Him 'Gay'
Although he's been called "gay" on national television and got lots of problems from it, Jonathan Cheban is not going to sue Kris Humphries. The BFF of Humphries' estranged wife, Kim Kardashian, has canceled the plan to bring the matter to court for $5 million.
In an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", Humphries calls Cheban "gay". A source said that Cheban is straight and Humphries only did it for the "scripted" reality series. Cheban initially wanted to sue the basketball player for defamation but now said that there's no hard feelings toward him.
Last week, Cheban became a victim of assault when a Humphries fan threw a bag of flour toward him near Dash boutique in NYC. The unknown assailant threw flour in his face after exclaiming "This is for Kris Humphries!"
A representative of Humphries later said the sportsman "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to anyone, in any situation." Cheban commented, "I think it's pathetic that someone would go to this length to show their support for someone. With fans like that, who needs enemies?"
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'