'DWTS' Champ J.R. Martinez Shares Baby News
Not only blessed with "Dancing with the Stars" trophy this month, J.R. Martinez found out recently that he is going to be a dad for the first time. The war veteran and girlfriend Diana Gonzalez-Jones are expecting a baby girl in the spring.
"We found out just last week it's a girl and we are over the moon," Martinez said in a statement to People. "Diana has a little baby bump now and it's the cutest thing ever. With the holidays coming up, this is the biggest and best gift we could get."
Martinez, 28, admitted that the news of his impending fatherhood "is sinking in", adding "2011 has been full of a lot of surprises and opportunities and ultimately, a lot of blessings. Diana and I were just asking ourselves, 'How is 2012 going to top 2011?' Well, we have our answer!"
The couple met when he landed a role on "All My Children" and began dating in 2010. She was an assistant to the soap's executive producer. "We were so good as friends that romantically, we just clicked right away. There was no adjustment period," Gonzalez-Jones said earlier this year.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated