'DWTS' Champ J.R. Martinez Shares Baby News
Not only blessed with "Dancing with the Stars" trophy this month, J.R. Martinez found out recently that he is going to be a dad for the first time. The war veteran and girlfriend Diana Gonzalez-Jones are expecting a baby girl in the spring.
"We found out just last week it's a girl and we are over the moon," Martinez said in a statement to People. "Diana has a little baby bump now and it's the cutest thing ever. With the holidays coming up, this is the biggest and best gift we could get."
Martinez, 28, admitted that the news of his impending fatherhood "is sinking in", adding "2011 has been full of a lot of surprises and opportunities and ultimately, a lot of blessings. Diana and I were just asking ourselves, 'How is 2012 going to top 2011?' Well, we have our answer!"
The couple met when he landed a role on "All My Children" and began dating in 2010. She was an assistant to the soap's executive producer. "We were so good as friends that romantically, we just clicked right away. There was no adjustment period," Gonzalez-Jones said earlier this year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'