'DWTS' Champ J.R. Martinez Shares Baby News
Not only blessed with "Dancing with the Stars" trophy this month, J.R. Martinez found out recently that he is going to be a dad for the first time. The war veteran and girlfriend Diana Gonzalez-Jones are expecting a baby girl in the spring.
"We found out just last week it's a girl and we are over the moon," Martinez said in a statement to People. "Diana has a little baby bump now and it's the cutest thing ever. With the holidays coming up, this is the biggest and best gift we could get."
Martinez, 28, admitted that the news of his impending fatherhood "is sinking in", adding "2011 has been full of a lot of surprises and opportunities and ultimately, a lot of blessings. Diana and I were just asking ourselves, 'How is 2012 going to top 2011?' Well, we have our answer!"
The couple met when he landed a role on "All My Children" and began dating in 2010. She was an assistant to the soap's executive producer. "We were so good as friends that romantically, we just clicked right away. There was no adjustment period," Gonzalez-Jones said earlier this year.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special