'DWTS' Champ J.R. Martinez Shares Baby News
Not only blessed with "Dancing with the Stars" trophy this month, J.R. Martinez found out recently that he is going to be a dad for the first time. The war veteran and girlfriend Diana Gonzalez-Jones are expecting a baby girl in the spring.
"We found out just last week it's a girl and we are over the moon," Martinez said in a statement to People. "Diana has a little baby bump now and it's the cutest thing ever. With the holidays coming up, this is the biggest and best gift we could get."
Martinez, 28, admitted that the news of his impending fatherhood "is sinking in", adding "2011 has been full of a lot of surprises and opportunities and ultimately, a lot of blessings. Diana and I were just asking ourselves, 'How is 2012 going to top 2011?' Well, we have our answer!"
The couple met when he landed a role on "All My Children" and began dating in 2010. She was an assistant to the soap's executive producer. "We were so good as friends that romantically, we just clicked right away. There was no adjustment period," Gonzalez-Jones said earlier this year.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik