Britney Spears Gives Clear Shot of Engagement Ring
Happy girl Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to former manager Jason Trawick by showing off her engagement ring. The diamond ring is a custom Neil Lane-designed sparkler which the designer had worked on for "a while" with Trawick.
The ring was unveiled on Friday, December 16 night at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where the couple also celebrated Trawick's 40th birthday. Friends and family, including Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn Spears and brother Bryan, came over to see the bling which reportedly is a "dream ring" for Spears. Mother Lynne Spears, however, could not be there because she was down with flu.
The couple stayed at a special suite at the hotel. They later went out to the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel for a celebratory dinner, which was followed with dance party at Chateau nightclub.
"Tonight was one of the most magical nights of my life. Such an amazing time with my new fiancÚ and our closest friends and family," Spears tweeted.
More Britney Spears News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris