Britney Spears Gives Clear Shot of Engagement Ring
Happy girl Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to former manager Jason Trawick by showing off her engagement ring. The diamond ring is a custom Neil Lane-designed sparkler which the designer had worked on for "a while" with Trawick.
The ring was unveiled on Friday, December 16 night at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where the couple also celebrated Trawick's 40th birthday. Friends and family, including Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn Spears and brother Bryan, came over to see the bling which reportedly is a "dream ring" for Spears. Mother Lynne Spears, however, could not be there because she was down with flu.
The couple stayed at a special suite at the hotel. They later went out to the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel for a celebratory dinner, which was followed with dance party at Chateau nightclub.
"Tonight was one of the most magical nights of my life. Such an amazing time with my new fiancÚ and our closest friends and family," Spears tweeted.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?