Britney Spears Gives Clear Shot of Engagement Ring
Happy girl Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to former manager Jason Trawick by showing off her engagement ring. The diamond ring is a custom Neil Lane-designed sparkler which the designer had worked on for "a while" with Trawick.
The ring was unveiled on Friday, December 16 night at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where the couple also celebrated Trawick's 40th birthday. Friends and family, including Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn Spears and brother Bryan, came over to see the bling which reportedly is a "dream ring" for Spears. Mother Lynne Spears, however, could not be there because she was down with flu.
The couple stayed at a special suite at the hotel. They later went out to the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel for a celebratory dinner, which was followed with dance party at Chateau nightclub.
"Tonight was one of the most magical nights of my life. Such an amazing time with my new fiancÚ and our closest friends and family," Spears tweeted.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'