Britney Spears Gives Clear Shot of Engagement Ring
Happy girl Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to former manager Jason Trawick by showing off her engagement ring. The diamond ring is a custom Neil Lane-designed sparkler which the designer had worked on for "a while" with Trawick.
The ring was unveiled on Friday, December 16 night at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where the couple also celebrated Trawick's 40th birthday. Friends and family, including Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn Spears and brother Bryan, came over to see the bling which reportedly is a "dream ring" for Spears. Mother Lynne Spears, however, could not be there because she was down with flu.
The couple stayed at a special suite at the hotel. They later went out to the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel for a celebratory dinner, which was followed with dance party at Chateau nightclub.
"Tonight was one of the most magical nights of my life. Such an amazing time with my new fiancÚ and our closest friends and family," Spears tweeted.
More Britney Spears News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father