Britney Spears Gives Clear Shot of Engagement Ring
Happy girl Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to former manager Jason Trawick by showing off her engagement ring. The diamond ring is a custom Neil Lane-designed sparkler which the designer had worked on for "a while" with Trawick.
The ring was unveiled on Friday, December 16 night at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where the couple also celebrated Trawick's 40th birthday. Friends and family, including Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn Spears and brother Bryan, came over to see the bling which reportedly is a "dream ring" for Spears. Mother Lynne Spears, however, could not be there because she was down with flu.
The couple stayed at a special suite at the hotel. They later went out to the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel for a celebratory dinner, which was followed with dance party at Chateau nightclub.
"Tonight was one of the most magical nights of my life. Such an amazing time with my new fiancÚ and our closest friends and family," Spears tweeted.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?