Sylvester Stallone Axe Fighting in First Look at 'Bullet to the Head'
Sylvester Stallone shows off his guns in the first look image of his new action film "Bullet to the Head". Rocking a black shirt, the 65-year-old action star is seen fighting a burly man in the picture. He is featured wielding an axe to defend himself from being attacked with another axe by his enemy.
In the upcoming action movie, Sly plays Jimmy Bobo, a hitman who teams up with a young New York City detective in a high-stakes investigation that leads from the dingy back alleys of New Orleans all the way to the power corridors of the city. Brought together by two vicious murders, the duo take on all who stand in their way and are willing to sacrifice everything to exact revenge.
Walter Hill serves as the helmer for "Bullet to the Head", while Alessandro Camon provides the script. Sly is set to star opposite Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, Christian Slater and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Warner Bros. Pictures will release the movie in theaters across the U.S. on April 13, 2012.
On the same day when Warners unveiled the first look at "Bullet to the Head", Lionsgate Films released a brand new promotional poster for Stallone's other action film "The Expendables II", which will open wide in theaters nationwide on August 17 next year. The fresh one-sheet features Sly looking fierce as he stands in the middle of a ruin while carrying both a shotgun and a pistol.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'