Sylvester Stallone Axe Fighting in First Look at 'Bullet to the Head'
Sylvester Stallone shows off his guns in the first look image of his new action film "Bullet to the Head". Rocking a black shirt, the 65-year-old action star is seen fighting a burly man in the picture. He is featured wielding an axe to defend himself from being attacked with another axe by his enemy.
In the upcoming action movie, Sly plays Jimmy Bobo, a hitman who teams up with a young New York City detective in a high-stakes investigation that leads from the dingy back alleys of New Orleans all the way to the power corridors of the city. Brought together by two vicious murders, the duo take on all who stand in their way and are willing to sacrifice everything to exact revenge.
Walter Hill serves as the helmer for "Bullet to the Head", while Alessandro Camon provides the script. Sly is set to star opposite Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, Christian Slater and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Warner Bros. Pictures will release the movie in theaters across the U.S. on April 13, 2012.
On the same day when Warners unveiled the first look at "Bullet to the Head", Lionsgate Films released a brand new promotional poster for Stallone's other action film "The Expendables II", which will open wide in theaters nationwide on August 17 next year. The fresh one-sheet features Sly looking fierce as he stands in the middle of a ruin while carrying both a shotgun and a pistol.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'