Sylvester Stallone Axe Fighting in First Look at 'Bullet to the Head'
Sylvester Stallone shows off his guns in the first look image of his new action film "Bullet to the Head". Rocking a black shirt, the 65-year-old action star is seen fighting a burly man in the picture. He is featured wielding an axe to defend himself from being attacked with another axe by his enemy.
In the upcoming action movie, Sly plays Jimmy Bobo, a hitman who teams up with a young New York City detective in a high-stakes investigation that leads from the dingy back alleys of New Orleans all the way to the power corridors of the city. Brought together by two vicious murders, the duo take on all who stand in their way and are willing to sacrifice everything to exact revenge.
Walter Hill serves as the helmer for "Bullet to the Head", while Alessandro Camon provides the script. Sly is set to star opposite Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, Christian Slater and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Warner Bros. Pictures will release the movie in theaters across the U.S. on April 13, 2012.
On the same day when Warners unveiled the first look at "Bullet to the Head", Lionsgate Films released a brand new promotional poster for Stallone's other action film "The Expendables II", which will open wide in theaters nationwide on August 17 next year. The fresh one-sheet features Sly looking fierce as he stands in the middle of a ruin while carrying both a shotgun and a pistol.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'