New 'Casa De Mi Padre' Teaser Introduces Will Ferrell as Spanish-Talking Rancher
A brand new teaser trailer for Will Ferrell's Spanish-language comedy "Casa De Mi Padre" has been debuted. Coming out via Apple, this short promo video gives a brief introduction to Ferrell's charismatic character, Armando Alvarez as a rancher, son, lover and vigilante.
Alvarez has lived and worked on his father's ranch in Mexico his entire life. As the ranch encounters financial difficulties, his younger brother Raul shows up with his new fiancee Sonia. It seems that Raul's success as an international businessman means the ranch's troubles are over as he pledges to settle all debts his father has incurred.
However, when Alvarez falls in love with Sonia, and his brother's business dealings turn out to be less than legit, all hell breaks loose as they find themselves in a war with Mexico's most feared drug lord, the mighty Onza.
Joining Ferrell in "Casa De Mi Padre" ("The House of My Father") are Diego Luna as Raul, Genesis Rodriguez as Sonia and Gael Garcia Bernal as Onza. Serving as the director for this R-rated comedy, which is slated for a March 16, 2012 release in limited U.S. theaters, is Matt Piedmont, while Andrew Steele pens the script.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos