TLC Sets Premiere Date of Justin Bieber Holiday Special
Justin Bieber is going to greet his fans at home during this holiday through a TV special. TLC has secured the U.S. rights to "This Is Justin Bieber" and plans to premiere it on Wednesday, December 21 at 9 P.M.
The British holiday special features "personal interviews" with the Canadian heartthrob and follows him as he embarks on a private tour in London, performs on the U.K.'s "The X Factor", and makes "an incredible collaboration with the famed British rapper Tinie Tempah." Brit personality Reggie Yates accompanies the 17-year-old singer in this journey.
"Featuring in-depth access to the 17-year-old singing phenomenon, Justin Bieber confesses what it's like to be the boy behind 'Bieber fever,' with 2.2 billion hits on You Tube, 15 million followers on Twitter and 38 million fans on Facebook," the official press release further reveals what will be seen in the one-hour special. In it, Bieber also sings acoustic renditions from his new holiday album "Under The Mistletoe".
In related news, TLC has ordered a new special "Extreme Cheapskates". Featuring people who take extreme ways to save money, the one-hour special will premiere Wednesday, December 28 at 9 P.M. If it garners good ratings, the cable channel may order it to series.
More Justin Bieber News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed