TLC Sets Premiere Date of Justin Bieber Holiday Special
Justin Bieber is going to greet his fans at home during this holiday through a TV special. TLC has secured the U.S. rights to "This Is Justin Bieber" and plans to premiere it on Wednesday, December 21 at 9 P.M.
The British holiday special features "personal interviews" with the Canadian heartthrob and follows him as he embarks on a private tour in London, performs on the U.K.'s "The X Factor", and makes "an incredible collaboration with the famed British rapper Tinie Tempah." Brit personality Reggie Yates accompanies the 17-year-old singer in this journey.
"Featuring in-depth access to the 17-year-old singing phenomenon, Justin Bieber confesses what it's like to be the boy behind 'Bieber fever,' with 2.2 billion hits on You Tube, 15 million followers on Twitter and 38 million fans on Facebook," the official press release further reveals what will be seen in the one-hour special. In it, Bieber also sings acoustic renditions from his new holiday album "Under The Mistletoe".
In related news, TLC has ordered a new special "Extreme Cheapskates". Featuring people who take extreme ways to save money, the one-hour special will premiere Wednesday, December 28 at 9 P.M. If it garners good ratings, the cable channel may order it to series.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab