TLC Sets Premiere Date of Justin Bieber Holiday Special
Justin Bieber is going to greet his fans at home during this holiday through a TV special. TLC has secured the U.S. rights to "This Is Justin Bieber" and plans to premiere it on Wednesday, December 21 at 9 P.M.
The British holiday special features "personal interviews" with the Canadian heartthrob and follows him as he embarks on a private tour in London, performs on the U.K.'s "The X Factor", and makes "an incredible collaboration with the famed British rapper Tinie Tempah." Brit personality Reggie Yates accompanies the 17-year-old singer in this journey.
"Featuring in-depth access to the 17-year-old singing phenomenon, Justin Bieber confesses what it's like to be the boy behind 'Bieber fever,' with 2.2 billion hits on You Tube, 15 million followers on Twitter and 38 million fans on Facebook," the official press release further reveals what will be seen in the one-hour special. In it, Bieber also sings acoustic renditions from his new holiday album "Under The Mistletoe".
In related news, TLC has ordered a new special "Extreme Cheapskates". Featuring people who take extreme ways to save money, the one-hour special will premiere Wednesday, December 28 at 9 P.M. If it garners good ratings, the cable channel may order it to series.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences