TLC Sets Premiere Date of Justin Bieber Holiday Special
Justin Bieber is going to greet his fans at home during this holiday through a TV special. TLC has secured the U.S. rights to "This Is Justin Bieber" and plans to premiere it on Wednesday, December 21 at 9 P.M.
The British holiday special features "personal interviews" with the Canadian heartthrob and follows him as he embarks on a private tour in London, performs on the U.K.'s "The X Factor", and makes "an incredible collaboration with the famed British rapper Tinie Tempah." Brit personality Reggie Yates accompanies the 17-year-old singer in this journey.
"Featuring in-depth access to the 17-year-old singing phenomenon, Justin Bieber confesses what it's like to be the boy behind 'Bieber fever,' with 2.2 billion hits on You Tube, 15 million followers on Twitter and 38 million fans on Facebook," the official press release further reveals what will be seen in the one-hour special. In it, Bieber also sings acoustic renditions from his new holiday album "Under The Mistletoe".
In related news, TLC has ordered a new special "Extreme Cheapskates". Featuring people who take extreme ways to save money, the one-hour special will premiere Wednesday, December 28 at 9 P.M. If it garners good ratings, the cable channel may order it to series.
More Justin Bieber News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers