TLC Sets Premiere Date of Justin Bieber Holiday Special
Justin Bieber is going to greet his fans at home during this holiday through a TV special. TLC has secured the U.S. rights to "This Is Justin Bieber" and plans to premiere it on Wednesday, December 21 at 9 P.M.
The British holiday special features "personal interviews" with the Canadian heartthrob and follows him as he embarks on a private tour in London, performs on the U.K.'s "The X Factor", and makes "an incredible collaboration with the famed British rapper Tinie Tempah." Brit personality Reggie Yates accompanies the 17-year-old singer in this journey.
"Featuring in-depth access to the 17-year-old singing phenomenon, Justin Bieber confesses what it's like to be the boy behind 'Bieber fever,' with 2.2 billion hits on You Tube, 15 million followers on Twitter and 38 million fans on Facebook," the official press release further reveals what will be seen in the one-hour special. In it, Bieber also sings acoustic renditions from his new holiday album "Under The Mistletoe".
In related news, TLC has ordered a new special "Extreme Cheapskates". Featuring people who take extreme ways to save money, the one-hour special will premiere Wednesday, December 28 at 9 P.M. If it garners good ratings, the cable channel may order it to series.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala