Police Came to Paula Abdul's House With Guns Drawn
A little incident happened over at Paula Abdul's home on Friday, December 16 morning. Police came to her Sherman Oaks residence after alarm went off, responding to a call made by a private security company that monitors the neighborhood.
Per Radar Online, the police came shortly after the 2:30 A.M. call and had to draw out their pistols when they found the front door was open and no one home. However, they did not find any proof that intruders have entered Abdul's house. None was taken from inside the house too.
Paula is going to sell some of her favorite fashion items at the home this weekend. She will hold an open house on Sunday, December 18 and the sale which opens for public will continue until Wednesday, December 21. "BIG #sale at my house THIS SUN 12/18-a portion of proceeds goes to @MakeAWish @PAWSLA @NEDAstaff shop w/ a purpose! (sic)" she tweeted.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'