Alicia Silverstone Is Jeremy Sisto's Potential Love Interest on 'Suburgatory'
Alicia Silverstone is going to step her feet on "Suburgatory". The Batgirl of 1997's "Batman & Robin" is set to appear for a multi-episode arc on the comedy series, which stars her former "Clueless" co-star Jeremy Sisto.
While ABC has not confirmed the news, sources reveal to TVLine that Silverstone's character, Eden, sets her eyes on Sisto's single dad character, George. Additionally, when arriving in Chatswin, her unusual line of work is said to cause "a rift between George and his BFF Noah (Alan Tudyk)."
Silverstone will first appear in her recurring role in the new year since "Suburgatory" is currently taking a holiday hiatus. The show will return with new episodes starting Wednesday, January 4, 2012 on ABC.
Silverstone has previously landed a role on short-lived TV series "Miss Match". The Cher Horowitz of "Clueless" movie recently also guest starred in an August episode of "Childrens Hospital".
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'