Alicia Silverstone Is Jeremy Sisto's Potential Love Interest on 'Suburgatory'
Alicia Silverstone is going to step her feet on "Suburgatory". The Batgirl of 1997's "Batman & Robin" is set to appear for a multi-episode arc on the comedy series, which stars her former "Clueless" co-star Jeremy Sisto.
While ABC has not confirmed the news, sources reveal to TVLine that Silverstone's character, Eden, sets her eyes on Sisto's single dad character, George. Additionally, when arriving in Chatswin, her unusual line of work is said to cause "a rift between George and his BFF Noah (Alan Tudyk)."
Silverstone will first appear in her recurring role in the new year since "Suburgatory" is currently taking a holiday hiatus. The show will return with new episodes starting Wednesday, January 4, 2012 on ABC.
Silverstone has previously landed a role on short-lived TV series "Miss Match". The Cher Horowitz of "Clueless" movie recently also guest starred in an August episode of "Childrens Hospital".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences