Alicia Silverstone Is Jeremy Sisto's Potential Love Interest on 'Suburgatory'
Alicia Silverstone is going to step her feet on "Suburgatory". The Batgirl of 1997's "Batman & Robin" is set to appear for a multi-episode arc on the comedy series, which stars her former "Clueless" co-star Jeremy Sisto.
While ABC has not confirmed the news, sources reveal to TVLine that Silverstone's character, Eden, sets her eyes on Sisto's single dad character, George. Additionally, when arriving in Chatswin, her unusual line of work is said to cause "a rift between George and his BFF Noah (Alan Tudyk)."
Silverstone will first appear in her recurring role in the new year since "Suburgatory" is currently taking a holiday hiatus. The show will return with new episodes starting Wednesday, January 4, 2012 on ABC.
Silverstone has previously landed a role on short-lived TV series "Miss Match". The Cher Horowitz of "Clueless" movie recently also guest starred in an August episode of "Childrens Hospital".
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion