Alicia Silverstone Is Jeremy Sisto's Potential Love Interest on 'Suburgatory'
Alicia Silverstone is going to step her feet on "Suburgatory". The Batgirl of 1997's "Batman & Robin" is set to appear for a multi-episode arc on the comedy series, which stars her former "Clueless" co-star Jeremy Sisto.
While ABC has not confirmed the news, sources reveal to TVLine that Silverstone's character, Eden, sets her eyes on Sisto's single dad character, George. Additionally, when arriving in Chatswin, her unusual line of work is said to cause "a rift between George and his BFF Noah (Alan Tudyk)."
Silverstone will first appear in her recurring role in the new year since "Suburgatory" is currently taking a holiday hiatus. The show will return with new episodes starting Wednesday, January 4, 2012 on ABC.
Silverstone has previously landed a role on short-lived TV series "Miss Match". The Cher Horowitz of "Clueless" movie recently also guest starred in an August episode of "Childrens Hospital".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard