Alicia Silverstone Is Jeremy Sisto's Potential Love Interest on 'Suburgatory'
Alicia Silverstone is going to step her feet on "Suburgatory". The Batgirl of 1997's "Batman & Robin" is set to appear for a multi-episode arc on the comedy series, which stars her former "Clueless" co-star Jeremy Sisto.
While ABC has not confirmed the news, sources reveal to TVLine that Silverstone's character, Eden, sets her eyes on Sisto's single dad character, George. Additionally, when arriving in Chatswin, her unusual line of work is said to cause "a rift between George and his BFF Noah (Alan Tudyk)."
Silverstone will first appear in her recurring role in the new year since "Suburgatory" is currently taking a holiday hiatus. The show will return with new episodes starting Wednesday, January 4, 2012 on ABC.
Silverstone has previously landed a role on short-lived TV series "Miss Match". The Cher Horowitz of "Clueless" movie recently also guest starred in an August episode of "Childrens Hospital".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?