Official: Adam Lambert's 'Trespassing' to Be Released on March 20
Just one day after revealing official cover art and snippet of his new single "Better Than I Know Myself", Adam Lambert announces the official release date for his upcoming studio album. The runner-up of "American Idol" season 8 is set to drop the CD which is titled "Trespassing" in the United States on March 20, 2012.
29-year-old Lambert will serve as an executive producer in the album. He promises to take his devotees to "an exciting journey through the past two years" of his life. He adds, "It's been a transformative period and I really wanted to make music from what I've experienced. All these songs honestly explore the ups and downs of my reality."
Beside producing the effort, Lambert also co-writes many of the tracks. He collaborates with an all-star list of award winning artists, producers and songwriters including Pharrell Williams, Dr. Luke, Claude Kelly, Benny Blanco, Bonnie McKee, Nile Rogers, Sam Sparro, Bruno Mars, Nikka Costa and BC Jean.
The first official taste from the album is expected to be revealed in full before the end of the year. "Better Than I Know Myself drops on December 20th! avail on all digital music providers. Happy Holidays!!" he tweeted. The soon-to-be-released song reportedly is written by Claude Kelly and produced by Dr. Luke.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'