First 'Jack the Giant Killer' Trailer: Entering the Fearsome Kingdom Above the Sky
The first trailer for Bryan Singer's "Jack the Giant Killer" has been debuted, teasing a thrilling adventure in the ancient time. A courtesy of Apple, the fresh promo video sees Singer's epic take on the classic "Jack and the Beanstalk" tale that tells about a young man who opens a gateway between humans' world and a fearsome race of giants by accidentally growing a gigantic magic bean tree.
Unleashed on the Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing the young man into the battle of his life to stop them. Fighting for a kingdom, its people, and the love of a brave princess, he comes face to face with the unstoppable warriors he thought only existed in legend, and gets the chance to become a legend himself.
In addition to the first trailer, Warner Bros. Pictures debuted the first poster of the epic war film. The one-sheet features gigantic alphabets that form the film's title. They stand on the top of a seemingly very high rock mountain above the cloud.
"Jack the Giant Killer" will be released in the U.S. on June 15, 2012. Tackling the lead role in the fantasy movie is Nicholas Hoult, while Bill Nighy and John Kassir play Fallon, the two-headed leader of the giants. Rounding up the cast ensemble are Eleanor Tomlinson as Princess Isabelle, Ian McShane as King Brahmwell, Stanley Tucci as Lord Roderick, and Ewan McGregor as Elmont.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?