First 'Jack the Giant Killer' Trailer: Entering the Fearsome Kingdom Above the Sky
The first trailer for Bryan Singer's "Jack the Giant Killer" has been debuted, teasing a thrilling adventure in the ancient time. A courtesy of Apple, the fresh promo video sees Singer's epic take on the classic "Jack and the Beanstalk" tale that tells about a young man who opens a gateway between humans' world and a fearsome race of giants by accidentally growing a gigantic magic bean tree.
Unleashed on the Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing the young man into the battle of his life to stop them. Fighting for a kingdom, its people, and the love of a brave princess, he comes face to face with the unstoppable warriors he thought only existed in legend, and gets the chance to become a legend himself.
In addition to the first trailer, Warner Bros. Pictures debuted the first poster of the epic war film. The one-sheet features gigantic alphabets that form the film's title. They stand on the top of a seemingly very high rock mountain above the cloud.
"Jack the Giant Killer" will be released in the U.S. on June 15, 2012. Tackling the lead role in the fantasy movie is Nicholas Hoult, while Bill Nighy and John Kassir play Fallon, the two-headed leader of the giants. Rounding up the cast ensemble are Eleanor Tomlinson as Princess Isabelle, Ian McShane as King Brahmwell, Stanley Tucci as Lord Roderick, and Ewan McGregor as Elmont.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly