'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Jennifer Love Hewitt Made the Move on Me
Shortly after being rejected by Ashley Hebert on the finale of "The Bachelorette", Ben Flajnik got a date proposal from Jennifer Love Hewitt but no romance blossomed between the two. During a recent conference call, the new "The Bachelor" star exposed that it was the actress who initiated the date in the first place.
"She reached out and wanted to come up to the winery, which she did," the 29-year-old from Sonoma, California opened up to reporters on Wednesday, December 14 as he promoted his ABC show's January 2 premiere. "We went out to dinner and just kind of chatted about life and the experience."
Ben continued to explain why he is not interested in dating the Samantha Horton of "The Client List". "She's a nice girl, but I wasn't - it was right in the middle of the time when I was deciding to be the Bachelor," he reasoned. "When this is all said and done, ending up with a Hollywood celebrity is not something that I want."
Back on August 2, Hewitt caused a stir with her tweet about Flajnik. "Omg! Ben f except my final rose !!! I love that ring," she tweeted at the time. "Neil lane u rock!! Happy for Ashley.... Gotta book a flight to Sonoma !!!:):)" Life & Style then reported that the actress flew to San Francisco on August 6 and had a sexy date with Ben at Lion's Pub.
One witness said, "Ben from The Bachelorette is making out with Jennifer Love Hewitt," while another claimed, "Oh yeah, Ben and Jennifer Love Hewitt appeared to be dating." When later asked about it during a radio interview, Hewitt clarified, "I was looking for something pop culture to sort of tweet about."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'