Video: 'X Factor' Outcast Rachel Crow Wants to Be the Next Justin Bieber
After being eliminated from "The X Factor (US)", Rachel Crow has already been invited to do a series of interviews including the recently-aired one on "Live! with Kelly". On the show, the 13-year-old aspiring singer from Mead, Colorado revealed what her dream is.
"I hope to be very big," said the chubby girl who was mentored by Simon Cowell during her participation on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". She elaborated her statement to hosts Kelly Ripa and Bryant Gumble, "Well, I want to be huge. Like Justin Bieber huge."
In addition to talking about what her goal is, the teen, who currently lives in Burbank, California, also recalled the result show night which left female judge Nicole Scherzinger inconsolable. "I feel really bad for Nicole. She was crying so hard and I felt, you know, so terrible," she shared her thought.
Commenting on her elimination which was shocking to some of the audience, she admitted she herself was "very surprised." Remembering her breakdown on the stage, she said, "I'm sad but I'm not like super, oh my God, now. At the moment I was like, my life is over...but not anymore!"
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards