Video: 'X Factor' Outcast Rachel Crow Wants to Be the Next Justin Bieber
After being eliminated from "The X Factor (US)", Rachel Crow has already been invited to do a series of interviews including the recently-aired one on "Live! with Kelly". On the show, the 13-year-old aspiring singer from Mead, Colorado revealed what her dream is.
"I hope to be very big," said the chubby girl who was mentored by Simon Cowell during her participation on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". She elaborated her statement to hosts Kelly Ripa and Bryant Gumble, "Well, I want to be huge. Like Justin Bieber huge."
In addition to talking about what her goal is, the teen, who currently lives in Burbank, California, also recalled the result show night which left female judge Nicole Scherzinger inconsolable. "I feel really bad for Nicole. She was crying so hard and I felt, you know, so terrible," she shared her thought.
Commenting on her elimination which was shocking to some of the audience, she admitted she herself was "very surprised." Remembering her breakdown on the stage, she said, "I'm sad but I'm not like super, oh my God, now. At the moment I was like, my life is over...but not anymore!"
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake