Video: 'X Factor' Outcast Rachel Crow Wants to Be the Next Justin Bieber
After being eliminated from "The X Factor (US)", Rachel Crow has already been invited to do a series of interviews including the recently-aired one on "Live! with Kelly". On the show, the 13-year-old aspiring singer from Mead, Colorado revealed what her dream is.
"I hope to be very big," said the chubby girl who was mentored by Simon Cowell during her participation on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". She elaborated her statement to hosts Kelly Ripa and Bryant Gumble, "Well, I want to be huge. Like Justin Bieber huge."
In addition to talking about what her goal is, the teen, who currently lives in Burbank, California, also recalled the result show night which left female judge Nicole Scherzinger inconsolable. "I feel really bad for Nicole. She was crying so hard and I felt, you know, so terrible," she shared her thought.
Commenting on her elimination which was shocking to some of the audience, she admitted she herself was "very surprised." Remembering her breakdown on the stage, she said, "I'm sad but I'm not like super, oh my God, now. At the moment I was like, my life is over...but not anymore!"
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'