Video: 'X Factor' Outcast Rachel Crow Wants to Be the Next Justin Bieber
After being eliminated from "The X Factor (US)", Rachel Crow has already been invited to do a series of interviews including the recently-aired one on "Live! with Kelly". On the show, the 13-year-old aspiring singer from Mead, Colorado revealed what her dream is.
"I hope to be very big," said the chubby girl who was mentored by Simon Cowell during her participation on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". She elaborated her statement to hosts Kelly Ripa and Bryant Gumble, "Well, I want to be huge. Like Justin Bieber huge."
In addition to talking about what her goal is, the teen, who currently lives in Burbank, California, also recalled the result show night which left female judge Nicole Scherzinger inconsolable. "I feel really bad for Nicole. She was crying so hard and I felt, you know, so terrible," she shared her thought.
Commenting on her elimination which was shocking to some of the audience, she admitted she herself was "very surprised." Remembering her breakdown on the stage, she said, "I'm sad but I'm not like super, oh my God, now. At the moment I was like, my life is over...but not anymore!"
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head