Clint Eastwood's Family Getting Their Own Reality Show on E!
Clint Eastwood may have cameras following himself and some people closest to him like the Kardashians. It has been reported that the "Million Dollar Baby" star's family are shooting a family reality show which is intended to air on E! network.
Sources tell TMZ the show will explore what it's like to live in a family of "Hollywood royalty." The 81-year-old actor-turned-director himself is said to be only making a couple of cameos while the main focus of the show is the relationship between his wife Dina Eastwood, his 18-year-old daughter Francesca and their 15-year-old daughter Morgan.
Bunim/Murray, which produces all of the Kardashian reality shows, will reportedly produce the Eastwood family's project. No premiere date is set just yet, but the new show is expected to air in the next few month.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival