Clint Eastwood's Family Getting Their Own Reality Show on E!
Clint Eastwood may have cameras following himself and some people closest to him like the Kardashians. It has been reported that the "Million Dollar Baby" star's family are shooting a family reality show which is intended to air on E! network.
Sources tell TMZ the show will explore what it's like to live in a family of "Hollywood royalty." The 81-year-old actor-turned-director himself is said to be only making a couple of cameos while the main focus of the show is the relationship between his wife Dina Eastwood, his 18-year-old daughter Francesca and their 15-year-old daughter Morgan.
Bunim/Murray, which produces all of the Kardashian reality shows, will reportedly produce the Eastwood family's project. No premiere date is set just yet, but the new show is expected to air in the next few month.
More Clint Eastwood News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed