Clint Eastwood's Family Getting Their Own Reality Show on E!
Clint Eastwood may have cameras following himself and some people closest to him like the Kardashians. It has been reported that the "Million Dollar Baby" star's family are shooting a family reality show which is intended to air on E! network.
Sources tell TMZ the show will explore what it's like to live in a family of "Hollywood royalty." The 81-year-old actor-turned-director himself is said to be only making a couple of cameos while the main focus of the show is the relationship between his wife Dina Eastwood, his 18-year-old daughter Francesca and their 15-year-old daughter Morgan.
Bunim/Murray, which produces all of the Kardashian reality shows, will reportedly produce the Eastwood family's project. No premiere date is set just yet, but the new show is expected to air in the next few month.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed