Clint Eastwood's Family Getting Their Own Reality Show on E!
Clint Eastwood may have cameras following himself and some people closest to him like the Kardashians. It has been reported that the "Million Dollar Baby" star's family are shooting a family reality show which is intended to air on E! network.
Sources tell TMZ the show will explore what it's like to live in a family of "Hollywood royalty." The 81-year-old actor-turned-director himself is said to be only making a couple of cameos while the main focus of the show is the relationship between his wife Dina Eastwood, his 18-year-old daughter Francesca and their 15-year-old daughter Morgan.
Bunim/Murray, which produces all of the Kardashian reality shows, will reportedly produce the Eastwood family's project. No premiere date is set just yet, but the new show is expected to air in the next few month.
More Clint Eastwood News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked