Jessica Biel's Brother Downplays Viral Video Tirade Against Justin Timberlake
Jessica Biel's brother recently launched a potty-mouthed tirade against Justin Timberlake and his 901 Tequila company, and all were documented in videos posted on his Facebook page. Soon after the videos made headlines, Justin Biel tried to backtrack his sarcastic remarks.
"For all you knuckleheads that haven't figured it out. This is just a joke. hahah. Got ya," the younger Biel, who reportedly left the liquor brand a few weeks ago on good terms, clarified on his Facebook page. He additionally posted another message that read, "Glad y'all watched, hope y'all liked. If you like it, share it. And pray that i don't get sued."
A representative for 901 Tequila has also tried to clear up the air over the videos. "Justin Biel's video was intended to be one in a series of videos created by 901 Tequila employees [including the brand owner] as part of a larger viral marketing campaign slated for the end of December," the rep explained. "It was released prematurely without our knowledge and prior to the final edit."
The videos, which have been compiled into one by TMZ, see Biel at one point ranting, "I've been waiting for [Timberlake] to do something with this f**king brand - make a song about it, put it in a god damn video, hold it up, take some pictures, I don't care - just do something because we're dying on the motherf**king vine here!"
Biel also gives some sarcastic suggestions to the 901 sales team by proposing to film a pornographic movie with his girlfriend and to beat people up in public using the bottles. He later offers a series of tag lines he comes up with. "901 Tequila ... mixes well with a bump of cocaine" and "901 Tequila ... so god d**n exclusive our own CEO doesn't even drink it" are two of them.
More Jessica Biel News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars