Ashley Tisdale Splits From Boyfriend After More Than Two Years of Dating
Ashley Tisdale is back on the single market. The Disney songstress, who became known for her role as Sharpay Evans in the first three "High School Musical" movies, has called it quits with her boyfriend, music video director Scott Speer, after more than two years of dating.
The 26-year-old's split from Scott doesn't appear to be a shocking news for those close to them. "They had been on and off for a while," one source told Us Weekly. "They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course." It was not explained though what might have caused the pair to end their romance.
Ashley started dating Scott in the spring of 2009 shortly after she broke up with V Factory band member Jared Murillo. Prior to the split, she and her 29-year-old boyfriend worked together on some of her music videos, including "He Said She Said", "Not Like That", "Suddenly", "It's Alright, It's OK" and "Crank It Up".
Ashley and Scott were last spotted together in public a few days after Thanksgiving as they grabbed some coffee. A few days before news of the break-up came out, the Savannah Monroe of "Hellcats" posted a cryptic message on her Twitter. "What goes around comes back around," so she wrote.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group