Ashley Tisdale Splits From Boyfriend After More Than Two Years of Dating
Ashley Tisdale is back on the single market. The Disney songstress, who became known for her role as Sharpay Evans in the first three "High School Musical" movies, has called it quits with her boyfriend, music video director Scott Speer, after more than two years of dating.
The 26-year-old's split from Scott doesn't appear to be a shocking news for those close to them. "They had been on and off for a while," one source told Us Weekly. "They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course." It was not explained though what might have caused the pair to end their romance.
Ashley started dating Scott in the spring of 2009 shortly after she broke up with V Factory band member Jared Murillo. Prior to the split, she and her 29-year-old boyfriend worked together on some of her music videos, including "He Said She Said", "Not Like That", "Suddenly", "It's Alright, It's OK" and "Crank It Up".
Ashley and Scott were last spotted together in public a few days after Thanksgiving as they grabbed some coffee. A few days before news of the break-up came out, the Savannah Monroe of "Hellcats" posted a cryptic message on her Twitter. "What goes around comes back around," so she wrote.
More Ashley Tisdale News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March