Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Christmas With My Girl'
Mindless Behavior spread holiday cheers in a music video for their single "Christmas With My Girl". The four young boys have a blast hanging out with their girlfriends by frolicking in the snow, chilling out in front of fireplace, hanging Christmas stockings, and roasting mashmellow at a campfire.
"It's our first Christmas song. ... There's snow everywhere. We're freezing," Princeton told MTV News on the set of the winter-themed video. "We don't go to the snow, the snow comes to us." Ray Ray additionally explained, "We don't have no choreography. We're just hanging out, having fun."
The boyband recorded the song while they're touring with fellow young artist Diggy Simmons. "It was my first time rapping on a record, so I was really, really excited," Ray gushed. Princeton chimed in, "Recording this Christmas song was really cool, because we actually recorded it in Chicago, in the middle of the Scream Tour, and we had a show before and a show after, so we only had one day out of the whole month."
Mindless Behavior's "Christmas with My Girl" music video
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding