Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Christmas With My Girl'
Mindless Behavior spread holiday cheers in a music video for their single "Christmas With My Girl". The four young boys have a blast hanging out with their girlfriends by frolicking in the snow, chilling out in front of fireplace, hanging Christmas stockings, and roasting mashmellow at a campfire.
"It's our first Christmas song. ... There's snow everywhere. We're freezing," Princeton told MTV News on the set of the winter-themed video. "We don't go to the snow, the snow comes to us." Ray Ray additionally explained, "We don't have no choreography. We're just hanging out, having fun."
The boyband recorded the song while they're touring with fellow young artist Diggy Simmons. "It was my first time rapping on a record, so I was really, really excited," Ray gushed. Princeton chimed in, "Recording this Christmas song was really cool, because we actually recorded it in Chicago, in the middle of the Scream Tour, and we had a show before and a show after, so we only had one day out of the whole month."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'