Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Christmas With My Girl'
Mindless Behavior spread holiday cheers in a music video for their single "Christmas With My Girl". The four young boys have a blast hanging out with their girlfriends by frolicking in the snow, chilling out in front of fireplace, hanging Christmas stockings, and roasting mashmellow at a campfire.
"It's our first Christmas song. ... There's snow everywhere. We're freezing," Princeton told MTV News on the set of the winter-themed video. "We don't go to the snow, the snow comes to us." Ray Ray additionally explained, "We don't have no choreography. We're just hanging out, having fun."
The boyband recorded the song while they're touring with fellow young artist Diggy Simmons. "It was my first time rapping on a record, so I was really, really excited," Ray gushed. Princeton chimed in, "Recording this Christmas song was really cool, because we actually recorded it in Chicago, in the middle of the Scream Tour, and we had a show before and a show after, so we only had one day out of the whole month."
Mindless Behavior's "Christmas with My Girl" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal