Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Christmas With My Girl'
Mindless Behavior spread holiday cheers in a music video for their single "Christmas With My Girl". The four young boys have a blast hanging out with their girlfriends by frolicking in the snow, chilling out in front of fireplace, hanging Christmas stockings, and roasting mashmellow at a campfire.
"It's our first Christmas song. ... There's snow everywhere. We're freezing," Princeton told MTV News on the set of the winter-themed video. "We don't go to the snow, the snow comes to us." Ray Ray additionally explained, "We don't have no choreography. We're just hanging out, having fun."
The boyband recorded the song while they're touring with fellow young artist Diggy Simmons. "It was my first time rapping on a record, so I was really, really excited," Ray gushed. Princeton chimed in, "Recording this Christmas song was really cool, because we actually recorded it in Chicago, in the middle of the Scream Tour, and we had a show before and a show after, so we only had one day out of the whole month."
Mindless Behavior's "Christmas with My Girl" music video
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair