'American Horror Story' Season Finale Preview: Ben Threatens Constance
The aftermath of the birth on "American Horror Story" is not so good for Ben. Losing another member of his family and being left alone, the psychiatrist appears to be trying to kill himself by pointing a gun at his head and playing Russian Roulette with the loaded weapon.
In another moment, Ben is seen being involved in a heated argument with Constance and even threatening her safety. Meanwhile, the ghosts in the Murder House are still fighting over who will take care of the newborn baby/babies.
As for Vivien who [SPOILER ALERT!] died after giving birth to the twins, Connie Britton gave a tidbit that her character's goal in the season finale is to "bring the family together... Because ghosts need family, too." On whether or not she will return in the second season, she coyly said, "It was always my understanding that I was going to do one season, but it's all up in the air. Who knows?"
"Afterbirth" will air next Wednesday, December 21 at 10 P.M. ET on FX.
Jessica Lange, who portrays Constance, recently snatched a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for Outstanding Female Actor in a Drama Series. She faces off Kathy Bates, Glenn Close, Julianna Margulies and Kyra Sedgwick in the category.
More American Horror Story News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot