'American Horror Story' Season Finale Preview: Ben Threatens Constance
The aftermath of the birth on "American Horror Story" is not so good for Ben. Losing another member of his family and being left alone, the psychiatrist appears to be trying to kill himself by pointing a gun at his head and playing Russian Roulette with the loaded weapon.
In another moment, Ben is seen being involved in a heated argument with Constance and even threatening her safety. Meanwhile, the ghosts in the Murder House are still fighting over who will take care of the newborn baby/babies.
As for Vivien who [SPOILER ALERT!] died after giving birth to the twins, Connie Britton gave a tidbit that her character's goal in the season finale is to "bring the family together... Because ghosts need family, too." On whether or not she will return in the second season, she coyly said, "It was always my understanding that I was going to do one season, but it's all up in the air. Who knows?"
"Afterbirth" will air next Wednesday, December 21 at 10 P.M. ET on FX.
Jessica Lange, who portrays Constance, recently snatched a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for Outstanding Female Actor in a Drama Series. She faces off Kathy Bates, Glenn Close, Julianna Margulies and Kyra Sedgwick in the category.
More American Horror Story News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4