'American Horror Story' Season Finale Preview: Ben Threatens Constance
The aftermath of the birth on "American Horror Story" is not so good for Ben. Losing another member of his family and being left alone, the psychiatrist appears to be trying to kill himself by pointing a gun at his head and playing Russian Roulette with the loaded weapon.
In another moment, Ben is seen being involved in a heated argument with Constance and even threatening her safety. Meanwhile, the ghosts in the Murder House are still fighting over who will take care of the newborn baby/babies.
As for Vivien who [SPOILER ALERT!] died after giving birth to the twins, Connie Britton gave a tidbit that her character's goal in the season finale is to "bring the family together... Because ghosts need family, too." On whether or not she will return in the second season, she coyly said, "It was always my understanding that I was going to do one season, but it's all up in the air. Who knows?"
"Afterbirth" will air next Wednesday, December 21 at 10 P.M. ET on FX.
Jessica Lange, who portrays Constance, recently snatched a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for Outstanding Female Actor in a Drama Series. She faces off Kathy Bates, Glenn Close, Julianna Margulies and Kyra Sedgwick in the category.
More American Horror Story News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera