New Theatrical Trailer of 'Dark Knight Rises' Leaked Out
The new theatrical trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" has been leaked online. The bootleg video opens with a scene where Alfred promises to Bruce Wayne to always protect him. It then cuts to a gala dinner scene where Selina Kyle warns Wayne about an awaiting danger. It then gives a look at Bane getting into a brutal action as well as shows some brawl scenes on the street of Gotham city.
A day prior, a six-minute prologue of the much-awaited movie was also leaked out. The footage, which will be attached to the IMAX release of "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol", focuses on a scene where Bane shows off his mightiness by hijacking a highly-secured military plane.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be the final installment of the Batman trilogy by Christopher Nolan. In an interview with Empire magazine last November, the 41-year-old director said that the upcoming movie will take place eight years after "The Dark Knight".
"It's really all about finishing Batman and Bruce Wayne's story," Nolan said of his final Batman film. "We left him in a very precarious place. Perhaps surprisingly for some people, our story picks up quite a bit later, eight years after 'The Dark Knight'. So he's an older Bruce Wayne; he's not in a great state."
As for Bane, Nolan explained that the supervillain will be a tough challenge for the Caped Crusader. "With Bane, we're looking to give Batman a challenge he hasn't had before," said Nolan. "With our choice of villain and with our choice of story we're testing Batman both physically as well as mentally."
Christian Bale will reprise his role as Batman, while Tom Hardy plays the villainous Bane. The movie is also supported by Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It will open wide in the U.S. on July 20, 2012.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed