Justin Bieber Gets Pulled Over for Making Unsafe Turn
Pop sensation Justin Bieber has another run-in with the law. The "Never Say Never" singer found himself being pulled over by a police officer when driving his customized Cadillac in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 14 because of a traffic offense, TMZ reported.
According to the police, the 17-year-old boyfriend of Selena Gomez landed in hot water after making an "unsafe left turn" at an intersection. Fortunately, after promising to be more careful in the future, he was let off with only a warning.
This was the second time Bieber got stopped by the police while driving his car, which features Batman symbols on the front and back as well as with his initials on the side panel. Back in October, he got into trouble after he allegedly cut off a California Highway Patrol Officer. He also only got a warning that time.
In another news, a video of Bieber showing his soccer skills to Frank Lampard and Fernando Torres has found its way out recently. Taped at Chelsea Football Club's home ground, Stamford Bridge, it also documents the moment when he takes a penalty kick and scores a goal.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars