Justin Bieber Gets Pulled Over for Making Unsafe Turn
Pop sensation Justin Bieber has another run-in with the law. The "Never Say Never" singer found himself being pulled over by a police officer when driving his customized Cadillac in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 14 because of a traffic offense, TMZ reported.
According to the police, the 17-year-old boyfriend of Selena Gomez landed in hot water after making an "unsafe left turn" at an intersection. Fortunately, after promising to be more careful in the future, he was let off with only a warning.
This was the second time Bieber got stopped by the police while driving his car, which features Batman symbols on the front and back as well as with his initials on the side panel. Back in October, he got into trouble after he allegedly cut off a California Highway Patrol Officer. He also only got a warning that time.
In another news, a video of Bieber showing his soccer skills to Frank Lampard and Fernando Torres has found its way out recently. Taped at Chelsea Football Club's home ground, Stamford Bridge, it also documents the moment when he takes a penalty kick and scores a goal.
More Justin Bieber News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli