Justin Bieber Gets Pulled Over for Making Unsafe Turn
Pop sensation Justin Bieber has another run-in with the law. The "Never Say Never" singer found himself being pulled over by a police officer when driving his customized Cadillac in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 14 because of a traffic offense, TMZ reported.
According to the police, the 17-year-old boyfriend of Selena Gomez landed in hot water after making an "unsafe left turn" at an intersection. Fortunately, after promising to be more careful in the future, he was let off with only a warning.
This was the second time Bieber got stopped by the police while driving his car, which features Batman symbols on the front and back as well as with his initials on the side panel. Back in October, he got into trouble after he allegedly cut off a California Highway Patrol Officer. He also only got a warning that time.
In another news, a video of Bieber showing his soccer skills to Frank Lampard and Fernando Torres has found its way out recently. Taped at Chelsea Football Club's home ground, Stamford Bridge, it also documents the moment when he takes a penalty kick and scores a goal.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked