Justin Bieber Gets Pulled Over for Making Unsafe Turn
Pop sensation Justin Bieber has another run-in with the law. The "Never Say Never" singer found himself being pulled over by a police officer when driving his customized Cadillac in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 14 because of a traffic offense, TMZ reported.
According to the police, the 17-year-old boyfriend of Selena Gomez landed in hot water after making an "unsafe left turn" at an intersection. Fortunately, after promising to be more careful in the future, he was let off with only a warning.
This was the second time Bieber got stopped by the police while driving his car, which features Batman symbols on the front and back as well as with his initials on the side panel. Back in October, he got into trouble after he allegedly cut off a California Highway Patrol Officer. He also only got a warning that time.
In another news, a video of Bieber showing his soccer skills to Frank Lampard and Fernando Torres has found its way out recently. Taped at Chelsea Football Club's home ground, Stamford Bridge, it also documents the moment when he takes a penalty kick and scores a goal.
More Justin Bieber News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die