Melissa Rivers and the Porn King Are Dating
Melissa Rivers, the host of E!'s "Fashion Police", has found herself a man who is an expert in sex tapes. The only daughter of Joan Rivers is reportedly dating Steven Hirsch who runs Vivid Entertainment, a company which has bought the copyrights to major celebrity sex tapes including Paris Hilton's, Kim Kardashian's and Shauna Sand's.
Melissa, 43, met the so-called Porn King through mutual friends and has been seeing him more for a couple of weeks now, TMZ reported. A "person with direct knowledge of the situation" told the site, "The relationship is going great."
Melissa was previously married to horse trainer John Endicott and divorced in 2003. The marriage produced a son named Cooper who also appears on her reality show "Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?". She went on dating Jason Zimmerman but split from him in September 2011 allegedly after she found him on adult website.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards