Melissa Rivers and the Porn King Are Dating
Melissa Rivers, the host of E!'s "Fashion Police", has found herself a man who is an expert in sex tapes. The only daughter of Joan Rivers is reportedly dating Steven Hirsch who runs Vivid Entertainment, a company which has bought the copyrights to major celebrity sex tapes including Paris Hilton's, Kim Kardashian's and Shauna Sand's.
Melissa, 43, met the so-called Porn King through mutual friends and has been seeing him more for a couple of weeks now, TMZ reported. A "person with direct knowledge of the situation" told the site, "The relationship is going great."
Melissa was previously married to horse trainer John Endicott and divorced in 2003. The marriage produced a son named Cooper who also appears on her reality show "Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?". She went on dating Jason Zimmerman but split from him in September 2011 allegedly after she found him on adult website.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake