Melissa Rivers and the Porn King Are Dating
Melissa Rivers, the host of E!'s "Fashion Police", has found herself a man who is an expert in sex tapes. The only daughter of Joan Rivers is reportedly dating Steven Hirsch who runs Vivid Entertainment, a company which has bought the copyrights to major celebrity sex tapes including Paris Hilton's, Kim Kardashian's and Shauna Sand's.
Melissa, 43, met the so-called Porn King through mutual friends and has been seeing him more for a couple of weeks now, TMZ reported. A "person with direct knowledge of the situation" told the site, "The relationship is going great."
Melissa was previously married to horse trainer John Endicott and divorced in 2003. The marriage produced a son named Cooper who also appears on her reality show "Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?". She went on dating Jason Zimmerman but split from him in September 2011 allegedly after she found him on adult website.
More Melissa Rivers News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding