Melissa Rivers and the Porn King Are Dating
Melissa Rivers, the host of E!'s "Fashion Police", has found herself a man who is an expert in sex tapes. The only daughter of Joan Rivers is reportedly dating Steven Hirsch who runs Vivid Entertainment, a company which has bought the copyrights to major celebrity sex tapes including Paris Hilton's, Kim Kardashian's and Shauna Sand's.
Melissa, 43, met the so-called Porn King through mutual friends and has been seeing him more for a couple of weeks now, TMZ reported. A "person with direct knowledge of the situation" told the site, "The relationship is going great."
Melissa was previously married to horse trainer John Endicott and divorced in 2003. The marriage produced a son named Cooper who also appears on her reality show "Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?". She went on dating Jason Zimmerman but split from him in September 2011 allegedly after she found him on adult website.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal