Joe Jonas Spotted Getting Flirty With Taller Brazilian Model
Joe Jonas seems to be enjoying his single life. The middle member of the Jonas Brothers was spotted flirting with a Brazilian model, who is said to be much taller than he is, while partying at Catch Roof restaurant in New York City on Saturday, December 10, Life & Style reported.
The model in question has been identified as Jessica Pott, and an eyewitness claimed that she has stolen Joe's attention from the beginning. "Joe and friends arrived at Catch around 1 A.M. and he was trying to lock eyes with Jessica from the moment he saw her," so dished the observer.
Accordingly, the "See No More" singer "wasn't having much luck until a friend finally introduced [him] to her." The witness went on to spill, "They started dancing and Joe was smiling from ear to ear. After a turn on the dance floor, the duo cozied up on the couch together." The two reportedly left together in a group at around 3 A.M.
Joe has previously dated the likes of Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato, with whom he recently started to get friendly again. His most recent relationship was with "Twilight Saga" beauty Ashley Greene. They broke up in March after dating for about five months.
More Joe Jonas News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign