Joe Jonas Spotted Getting Flirty With Taller Brazilian Model
Joe Jonas seems to be enjoying his single life. The middle member of the Jonas Brothers was spotted flirting with a Brazilian model, who is said to be much taller than he is, while partying at Catch Roof restaurant in New York City on Saturday, December 10, Life & Style reported.
The model in question has been identified as Jessica Pott, and an eyewitness claimed that she has stolen Joe's attention from the beginning. "Joe and friends arrived at Catch around 1 A.M. and he was trying to lock eyes with Jessica from the moment he saw her," so dished the observer.
Accordingly, the "See No More" singer "wasn't having much luck until a friend finally introduced [him] to her." The witness went on to spill, "They started dancing and Joe was smiling from ear to ear. After a turn on the dance floor, the duo cozied up on the couch together." The two reportedly left together in a group at around 3 A.M.
Joe has previously dated the likes of Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato, with whom he recently started to get friendly again. His most recent relationship was with "Twilight Saga" beauty Ashley Greene. They broke up in March after dating for about five months.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection