Promo of 'Glee' January Return: Will Proposes to Emma, Sam Gets Slushied
Will Schuester is going to ask Emma Pillsbury's hand in marriage in an upcoming episode of "Glee". The Spanish teacher announces the big news to the New Directions kids, and Quinn expresses her faith that he will not screw things up this time. Dishing on the proposal scene, Matthew Morrison said that "it's the most spectacular proposal I've ever seen."
Revealing his own plan is Finn who tells Mr. Schuester his intention to join the army. Meanwhile, Sam signs up as a member of McKinley High's synchronized swim team. While he believes that it's cool, the Trouty Mouth possibly gets slushied for this.
Also in the episode which marks the beginning of the last semester for McKinley High seniors, Becky has the hots for Artie and she will invite him to her house.
"Glee" will return with the remainders of season 3 starting January 17, 2012. Initially called "The Proposal", the first outing from the second half of the season is now retitled "Yes/No".
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series