Promo of 'Glee' January Return: Will Proposes to Emma, Sam Gets Slushied
Will Schuester is going to ask Emma Pillsbury's hand in marriage in an upcoming episode of "Glee". The Spanish teacher announces the big news to the New Directions kids, and Quinn expresses her faith that he will not screw things up this time. Dishing on the proposal scene, Matthew Morrison said that "it's the most spectacular proposal I've ever seen."
Revealing his own plan is Finn who tells Mr. Schuester his intention to join the army. Meanwhile, Sam signs up as a member of McKinley High's synchronized swim team. While he believes that it's cool, the Trouty Mouth possibly gets slushied for this.
Also in the episode which marks the beginning of the last semester for McKinley High seniors, Becky has the hots for Artie and she will invite him to her house.
"Glee" will return with the remainders of season 3 starting January 17, 2012. Initially called "The Proposal", the first outing from the second half of the season is now retitled "Yes/No".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding