Promo of 'Glee' January Return: Will Proposes to Emma, Sam Gets Slushied
Will Schuester is going to ask Emma Pillsbury's hand in marriage in an upcoming episode of "Glee". The Spanish teacher announces the big news to the New Directions kids, and Quinn expresses her faith that he will not screw things up this time. Dishing on the proposal scene, Matthew Morrison said that "it's the most spectacular proposal I've ever seen."
Revealing his own plan is Finn who tells Mr. Schuester his intention to join the army. Meanwhile, Sam signs up as a member of McKinley High's synchronized swim team. While he believes that it's cool, the Trouty Mouth possibly gets slushied for this.
Also in the episode which marks the beginning of the last semester for McKinley High seniors, Becky has the hots for Artie and she will invite him to her house.
"Glee" will return with the remainders of season 3 starting January 17, 2012. Initially called "The Proposal", the first outing from the second half of the season is now retitled "Yes/No".
More Glee News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development