Promo of 'Glee' January Return: Will Proposes to Emma, Sam Gets Slushied
Will Schuester is going to ask Emma Pillsbury's hand in marriage in an upcoming episode of "Glee". The Spanish teacher announces the big news to the New Directions kids, and Quinn expresses her faith that he will not screw things up this time. Dishing on the proposal scene, Matthew Morrison said that "it's the most spectacular proposal I've ever seen."
Revealing his own plan is Finn who tells Mr. Schuester his intention to join the army. Meanwhile, Sam signs up as a member of McKinley High's synchronized swim team. While he believes that it's cool, the Trouty Mouth possibly gets slushied for this.
Also in the episode which marks the beginning of the last semester for McKinley High seniors, Becky has the hots for Artie and she will invite him to her house.
"Glee" will return with the remainders of season 3 starting January 17, 2012. Initially called "The Proposal", the first outing from the second half of the season is now retitled "Yes/No".
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl