Miley Cyrus Responds to Boob Job Rumors, Insisting Hers Are Real
Miley Cyrus isn't staying quiet on recent speculations that she has gone under the knife for breast enhancement. Making use of her Twitter account, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer wrote, "Thank you for the compliment but these babies are all mine. I wish they'd realize you don't have to be fake to be beautiful!"
The 19-year-old songstress sparked boob job buzz after showing extreme cleavage when attending "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" on Sunday, December 11. Accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, she hit the red carpet in a yellow neck-plunging dress by Roberto Cavalli.
Star magazine then asked three so-called experts to share their opinion on the authenticity of the former "Hannah Montana" star's breasts. One of them was New Jersey-based board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Glaat. He said, "Even a large weight gain would not produce breast enhancement to this degree without implants!"
The two others were cosmetic physician Dr. Tahl Humes of Vitahl Medical Aesthetics in Colorado and Michael Niccole of Orange County, California's Cosmeticare. Both also thought that the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus might have had implants recently.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival