Miley Cyrus Responds to Boob Job Rumors, Insisting Hers Are Real
Miley Cyrus isn't staying quiet on recent speculations that she has gone under the knife for breast enhancement. Making use of her Twitter account, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer wrote, "Thank you for the compliment but these babies are all mine. I wish they'd realize you don't have to be fake to be beautiful!"
The 19-year-old songstress sparked boob job buzz after showing extreme cleavage when attending "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" on Sunday, December 11. Accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, she hit the red carpet in a yellow neck-plunging dress by Roberto Cavalli.
Star magazine then asked three so-called experts to share their opinion on the authenticity of the former "Hannah Montana" star's breasts. One of them was New Jersey-based board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Glaat. He said, "Even a large weight gain would not produce breast enhancement to this degree without implants!"
The two others were cosmetic physician Dr. Tahl Humes of Vitahl Medical Aesthetics in Colorado and Michael Niccole of Orange County, California's Cosmeticare. Both also thought that the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus might have had implants recently.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake