Miley Cyrus Responds to Boob Job Rumors, Insisting Hers Are Real
Miley Cyrus isn't staying quiet on recent speculations that she has gone under the knife for breast enhancement. Making use of her Twitter account, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer wrote, "Thank you for the compliment but these babies are all mine. I wish they'd realize you don't have to be fake to be beautiful!"
The 19-year-old songstress sparked boob job buzz after showing extreme cleavage when attending "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" on Sunday, December 11. Accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, she hit the red carpet in a yellow neck-plunging dress by Roberto Cavalli.
Star magazine then asked three so-called experts to share their opinion on the authenticity of the former "Hannah Montana" star's breasts. One of them was New Jersey-based board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Glaat. He said, "Even a large weight gain would not produce breast enhancement to this degree without implants!"
The two others were cosmetic physician Dr. Tahl Humes of Vitahl Medical Aesthetics in Colorado and Michael Niccole of Orange County, California's Cosmeticare. Both also thought that the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus might have had implants recently.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris