Scarlett Johansson: Snakes Make Matt Damon Cry Like a Baby
Scarlett Johansson isn't holding back in exposing Matt Damon's weakness. When attending the New York premiere of "We Bought a Zoo" last Monday, December 12 night, the 27-year-old beauty spilled the beans on her co-star's fear of snakes, revealing that he cried like a baby around them.
The actress, who takes on the role of Kelly Foster in the drama, was at the time asked about the scariest moment on the film. In her response, she admitted to PEOPLE that it "was watching Matt Damon cry like a baby and rock back and forth when the snakes were spread all over the set."
Talking about the time Matt had to wear the snakes on his sleeve and his face, Scarlett said, "He was pretty terrified." She recalled, "He was definitely sweating a bit, and maybe the sweat formed in the corner of his eye. I said, 'Matt, these kids are practically juggling the snakes. Hold it together.' "
Matt himself admitted his fear, but in a separate interview, the "Bourne" star told ET that he got over his fear though. "Scarlett told me I was a douche bag and that's how it started," he said. "And then they were putting them on the kids and the kids were totally fine with it. Everyone else was fine with it and handlers were like, 'Come on they're fine.' "
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones