Lindsay Lohan Cancels 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Appearance After Missing Flight
Lindsay Lohan has bailed on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" appearance. The 25-year-old actress/singer had been booked to appear as a guest on Thursday, December 15, but had to miss the taping scheduled on Tuesday after missing a plane from Hawaii, where she was having a vacation, to Los Angeles.
Her representative Steve Honig explained, "Lindsay had a travel-related issue arise that took a few hours to sort out." He went on adding that the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" offered to tape the interview with host Ellen DeGeneres on Wednesday, "but the show was unable to shift things around, and tomorrow is their last day of taping for the season."
Lindsay was supposed to promote her pictorial on Playboy magazine during the "Ellen" appearance. Gossip Cop reported that Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, was tapped to fill in as a guest for the episode.
After missing the morning flight, the "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)" songstress is booked on an afternoon flight. Steve assured that Lindsay will be home in time to appear in court on Wednesday for a progress report on her probation.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her