Lindsay Lohan Cancels 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Appearance After Missing Flight
Lindsay Lohan has bailed on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" appearance. The 25-year-old actress/singer had been booked to appear as a guest on Thursday, December 15, but had to miss the taping scheduled on Tuesday after missing a plane from Hawaii, where she was having a vacation, to Los Angeles.
Her representative Steve Honig explained, "Lindsay had a travel-related issue arise that took a few hours to sort out." He went on adding that the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" offered to tape the interview with host Ellen DeGeneres on Wednesday, "but the show was unable to shift things around, and tomorrow is their last day of taping for the season."
Lindsay was supposed to promote her pictorial on Playboy magazine during the "Ellen" appearance. Gossip Cop reported that Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, was tapped to fill in as a guest for the episode.
After missing the morning flight, the "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)" songstress is booked on an afternoon flight. Steve assured that Lindsay will be home in time to appear in court on Wednesday for a progress report on her probation.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent