Lindsay Lohan Cancels 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Appearance After Missing Flight
Lindsay Lohan has bailed on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" appearance. The 25-year-old actress/singer had been booked to appear as a guest on Thursday, December 15, but had to miss the taping scheduled on Tuesday after missing a plane from Hawaii, where she was having a vacation, to Los Angeles.
Her representative Steve Honig explained, "Lindsay had a travel-related issue arise that took a few hours to sort out." He went on adding that the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" offered to tape the interview with host Ellen DeGeneres on Wednesday, "but the show was unable to shift things around, and tomorrow is their last day of taping for the season."
Lindsay was supposed to promote her pictorial on Playboy magazine during the "Ellen" appearance. Gossip Cop reported that Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, was tapped to fill in as a guest for the episode.
After missing the morning flight, the "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)" songstress is booked on an afternoon flight. Steve assured that Lindsay will be home in time to appear in court on Wednesday for a progress report on her probation.
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas