Lindsay Lohan Cancels 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Appearance After Missing Flight
Lindsay Lohan has bailed on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" appearance. The 25-year-old actress/singer had been booked to appear as a guest on Thursday, December 15, but had to miss the taping scheduled on Tuesday after missing a plane from Hawaii, where she was having a vacation, to Los Angeles.
Her representative Steve Honig explained, "Lindsay had a travel-related issue arise that took a few hours to sort out." He went on adding that the Rachel Wilcox of "Georgia Rule" offered to tape the interview with host Ellen DeGeneres on Wednesday, "but the show was unable to shift things around, and tomorrow is their last day of taping for the season."
Lindsay was supposed to promote her pictorial on Playboy magazine during the "Ellen" appearance. Gossip Cop reported that Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, was tapped to fill in as a guest for the episode.
After missing the morning flight, the "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)" songstress is booked on an afternoon flight. Steve assured that Lindsay will be home in time to appear in court on Wednesday for a progress report on her probation.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online