Chord Overstreet Releases Official 'Beautiful Girl' Audio to Fight Song Leak
Chord Overstreet is quick to respond to the leak of his new solo song titled "Beautiful Girl". Just hours after the track come out, the Sam Evans of "Glee" reaches out to his Twitter followers to release an official audio stream of the never-before-heard song.
"Guess one of my songs leaked. Still working on the record, hope you guys like!" tweeted the son of country music musician Paul Overstreet. "Since it's already out there, check out 'beautiful girl'." The actor-turned-singer added, "I hope you like it. There's more to come..."
The newly-leaked song is a sweet pop love tune which shows that Chord is head over heels with a girl he just met. "I'm messed, I'm wrecked/ if I ask, would you say yes/ Beautiful girl, can you see me falling/ all I want is you," he sings his heart out to the angel who "got him crazy without even trying."
Chord decided to make his own music when his character on "Glee" was not picked up as a regular by the FOX TV series. "They offered me the chance to come back for a few episodes, but there was nothing guaranteed so I decided to dive into the music thing," he revealed.
The boyfriend of Emma Roberts was initially bummed, but he then saw it an an opportunity to expand his career. "I had the best time working on the show and I had one of the best life experiences. It was a blast. But I decided to look at it as an opportunity to dive into my music," he gushed.
"I've been writing music my entire life and I had an opportunity to work on a record. It's something I have a huge passion for. I did a lot of thinking and I felt like it was a good time to work on my album and focus on that avenue of my career," the 22-year-old hunk went on.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?