'Two and a Half Men' Creator Chuck Lorre Still Dissing Charlie Sheen
"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre is still talking about Charlie Sheen in a bad light. The head producer told TV Guide in its upcoming issue that the trouble Sheen created last year, forced the production to be temporarily shut down now and then.
"You can't do that much cocaine and work," Lorre said, adding, "I didn't want to be writing a sitcom while my friend died. Or worse, hurt someone else. We couldn't be complacent. There was a tragedy unfolding right in front of us. There was violence and blackouts. On a certain level, if you're looking the other way, you're responsible. It was falling apart. It was heartbreaking to be around here then."
Lorre has also translucently slammed Sheen in a holiday card which has a picture of him being pounded by gorilla. "Oddly enough, not my worst day this year," Lorre writes inside. In a contradictory statement, Lorre told "ET" recently that he is not feuding with the actor.
"I haven't spoken to Charlie since last January," Lorre said. "There's been a characterization of a feud between the two of us. I never felt like I was in a feud. I felt like he was my friend. I really love the guy. I loved working with him. ...I, more often than not, had a great time and I enjoyed the experience. So I had a lot of affection for the guy. It was devastating how it ended, devastating."
Sheen has been replaced on the sitcom by Ashton Kutcher who is now in the middle of marriage crisis.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos