'Two and a Half Men' Creator Chuck Lorre Still Dissing Charlie Sheen
"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre is still talking about Charlie Sheen in a bad light. The head producer told TV Guide in its upcoming issue that the trouble Sheen created last year, forced the production to be temporarily shut down now and then.
"You can't do that much cocaine and work," Lorre said, adding, "I didn't want to be writing a sitcom while my friend died. Or worse, hurt someone else. We couldn't be complacent. There was a tragedy unfolding right in front of us. There was violence and blackouts. On a certain level, if you're looking the other way, you're responsible. It was falling apart. It was heartbreaking to be around here then."
Lorre has also translucently slammed Sheen in a holiday card which has a picture of him being pounded by gorilla. "Oddly enough, not my worst day this year," Lorre writes inside. In a contradictory statement, Lorre told "ET" recently that he is not feuding with the actor.
"I haven't spoken to Charlie since last January," Lorre said. "There's been a characterization of a feud between the two of us. I never felt like I was in a feud. I felt like he was my friend. I really love the guy. I loved working with him. ...I, more often than not, had a great time and I enjoyed the experience. So I had a lot of affection for the guy. It was devastating how it ended, devastating."
Sheen has been replaced on the sitcom by Ashton Kutcher who is now in the middle of marriage crisis.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture