Exclusive Clip: All-American Rejects Salute Taylor Swift at CMT Artist of the Year
CMT Artists of the Year 2011 special will not air until Tuesday night, December 13, but AceShowbiz has got a special sneak peek at the gala dinner which took place in Nashville. It previews some live performances at the event including a special tribute dedicated to Taylor Swift by The All-American Rejects.
"I know that The All-American Rejects are doing one of my songs, doing sort of like a different version of it, so I'm really excited to see what they do. I'm a big fan of that band," Taylor gushed. Her song "Mean" will be mashed up by the band with their own track called "Gives You Hell".
The other performer for the night was Lady Antebellum. "We're playing a new song off our new record 'Dancin' Away with My Heart'," Dave Haywood dished on before adding that they planned "to perform it just acoustic, keep it very straight and simple, just the way we wrote the song."
CMT Artists of the Year is an extravagant celebration honoring the achievements and highlights of five country music superstars Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley and Taylor Swift. Hosted by actor Rob Lowe, it will also sees the likes of Lionel Richie, Gavin DeGraw and Joe Walsh in attendance.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says