Lady GaGa's Nude Sketch by Tony Bennett Up for Auction
A nude sketch of Lady GaGa is being auctioned off for charity. The charcoal portrait was made by jazz legend Tony Bennett during a photo shoot with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz for the January 2012 issue of Vanity Fair, and was signed by him under his given name "Benedetto".
The sketch, which is one of the many items on the auction block, went up for sale at eBay Celebrity starting on Monday, December 12 at 8 A.M. EST and continues through next Monday, December 19. All proceeds will be donated to Bennet's non-profit organization Exploring the Arts as well as GaGa's Born This Way Foundation.
Some of the other items included the original print of GaGa's cover photograph that is autographed by Leibovitz and a poster of the cover of Vanity Fair's January 2012 issue signed by the Mother Monster. The accessories the singer wore during her Vanity Fair shoot, including Mercura sunglasses, House of Lavande earrings and a pair of Brian Atwood heels, are also up for sale.
Fans can also bid for a first-edition copy of the book "Lady GaGa x Terry Richardson," featuring more than 350 photos of the "Born This Way" singer, with a limited-edition poster signed by both GaGa and Terry Richardson, as well as a personalized autographed copy of the book "Tony Bennett in the Studio," featuring images of Tony's artwork and an exclusive CD.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones