Scarlett Johansson and Matt Damon Dazzling at 'We Bought a Zoo' N.Y. Premiere
Scarlett Johansson and Matt Damon became the center of attention at the New York premiere of their upcoming film "We Bought a Zoo". The two lead actors in the drama were seen posing together upon their arrival on the red carpet of the event taking place at the Ziegfeld Theater on Monday night, December 12.
Donning a sleeveless cutaway Dolce and Gabbana black dress, Johansson stole the limelight with her simple-but-elegant look. She rocked a vintage hairdo and finished off her look with peep-toe shoes. Damon, meanwhile, looked dapper in a two-piece gray suit. The actor brought along his wife Luciana, who looked pretty in a black tube dress.
Joining Johansson and Damon on the red carpet was their young co-star Elle Fanning. The little sister of actress Dakota Fanning looked elegant in a beige gown with white patterned detailing. Child actress Maggie Elizabeth Jones also looked pretty in a blue gown. Among the male cast members attending the event were Ben Seeder, Thomas Haden Church and John Michael Higgins.
Celebrity guests spotted at the special screening event included Parker Posey who looked eye-catching in a patterned mini dress that she paired with black stockings and heels, Maria Soccor who oozed sexiness in a maxi black dress, and Wendi Murdoch who looked gorgeous in a green dress completed with bangles and big earrings.
Based on the true life of Benjamin Mee, "We Bought a Zoo" follows a journalist who decides to move his family to an abandoned zoo, Rosemoor Wildlife Park, after his wife dies from brain cancer. He lives his days dealing with escaped tigers, raising endangered animals, working with an eclectic skeleton crew and readying the zoo for a reopening.
Serving as the director for the drama is Cameron Crowe, who also writes the script along with Aline Brosh McKenna. Also supporting the film are Colin Ford, Patrick Fugit and Angus MacFadyen. 20th Century Fox will release the movie on December 23 in theaters nationwide.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal