Justin Bieber to Return to Canada for 'Home for the Holiday' Special
Fresh off his performance at "Christmas in Washington", it's announced that Justin Bieber will return to his hometown in Canada for a special holiday event. "Word is out...Im coming home to #CANADA for my last show of the holidays for a Secret Acoustic Show! Wanna Come," he informed his Twitter followers.
"The holidays are a very special time of the year for me and I'm looking forward to coming home and ringing them in with my friends and family," Bieber said in a statement regarding the event. The "Fa La La" singer is set to perform his songs like "Mistletoe" and "Baby", in addition to covering Christmas classics.
Dubbed "Justin Bieber: Home for the Holiday", the gig will be taped in a secret Toronto location to avoid a stampede of Beliebers, and will air on December 22 via MuchMusic and CTV. Proceeds from the concert will benefit his Believe Charity Drive which "directly benefits charities that are making a difference in the world."
Beside being scheduled to celebrate holiday in Canada, Bieber has also flown across the pond to help spread holiday cheers with fellow artist Tinie Tempah. "UK make sure to watch me and my brother @TinieTempah on my ITV Christmas Special #ThisIsJustinBieber on at 7pm Tonight!" he posted a reminder to his fans over the weekend.
On top of those shows, Bieber adds one more anticipated gig to his year-end schedule. The teen popstar is confirmed to join Stevie Wonder, Drake, Michael McDonald and Faith Evans for the music vet's 16th Annual House Full of Toys Benefit Concert. He will perform on Saturday, December 17 at 7 P.M. at the Nokia Theatre.
"It's OFFICIAL. next saturday in LA im taking the stage to sing with STEVIE WONDER at his charity benefit HOUSE FULL OF TOYS! get ur tickets!" Bieber revealed on Twitter. The "House Full of Toys" show is also held for good cause by benefiting various children's charities.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen