Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato to Perform on MTV's New Year's Eve Special
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are going to celebrate New Year's Eve together this year. Both of the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress and the former "Sonny with a Chance" leading star have been booked by MTV to ring in the 2012 for a "NYE in NYC" special live from Times Square.
The other performers are Mac Miller, J. Cole and Jason Derulo. Additionally, "Teen Wolf" hunk Tyler Posey is going to count down the minutes to midnight with Demi, while Vanessa Marano and Katie Leclerc of "Switched at Birth" will make special appearances.
Beginning Wednesday, December 14, fans can also vote for their favorite songs of 2011 to help set up some of the setlist for the gig. The songs chosen will be performed by "America's Best Dance Crew" winners the Jabbawockeez during the celebration.
More Selena Gomez News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World