Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato to Perform on MTV's New Year's Eve Special
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are going to celebrate New Year's Eve together this year. Both of the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress and the former "Sonny with a Chance" leading star have been booked by MTV to ring in the 2012 for a "NYE in NYC" special live from Times Square.
The other performers are Mac Miller, J. Cole and Jason Derulo. Additionally, "Teen Wolf" hunk Tyler Posey is going to count down the minutes to midnight with Demi, while Vanessa Marano and Katie Leclerc of "Switched at Birth" will make special appearances.
Beginning Wednesday, December 14, fans can also vote for their favorite songs of 2011 to help set up some of the setlist for the gig. The songs chosen will be performed by "America's Best Dance Crew" winners the Jabbawockeez during the celebration.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound