Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato to Perform on MTV's New Year's Eve Special
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are going to celebrate New Year's Eve together this year. Both of the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress and the former "Sonny with a Chance" leading star have been booked by MTV to ring in the 2012 for a "NYE in NYC" special live from Times Square.
The other performers are Mac Miller, J. Cole and Jason Derulo. Additionally, "Teen Wolf" hunk Tyler Posey is going to count down the minutes to midnight with Demi, while Vanessa Marano and Katie Leclerc of "Switched at Birth" will make special appearances.
Beginning Wednesday, December 14, fans can also vote for their favorite songs of 2011 to help set up some of the setlist for the gig. The songs chosen will be performed by "America's Best Dance Crew" winners the Jabbawockeez during the celebration.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie