Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato to Perform on MTV's New Year's Eve Special
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are going to celebrate New Year's Eve together this year. Both of the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress and the former "Sonny with a Chance" leading star have been booked by MTV to ring in the 2012 for a "NYE in NYC" special live from Times Square.
The other performers are Mac Miller, J. Cole and Jason Derulo. Additionally, "Teen Wolf" hunk Tyler Posey is going to count down the minutes to midnight with Demi, while Vanessa Marano and Katie Leclerc of "Switched at Birth" will make special appearances.
Beginning Wednesday, December 14, fans can also vote for their favorite songs of 2011 to help set up some of the setlist for the gig. The songs chosen will be performed by "America's Best Dance Crew" winners the Jabbawockeez during the celebration.
More Selena Gomez News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip