Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato to Perform on MTV's New Year's Eve Special
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are going to celebrate New Year's Eve together this year. Both of the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress and the former "Sonny with a Chance" leading star have been booked by MTV to ring in the 2012 for a "NYE in NYC" special live from Times Square.
The other performers are Mac Miller, J. Cole and Jason Derulo. Additionally, "Teen Wolf" hunk Tyler Posey is going to count down the minutes to midnight with Demi, while Vanessa Marano and Katie Leclerc of "Switched at Birth" will make special appearances.
Beginning Wednesday, December 14, fans can also vote for their favorite songs of 2011 to help set up some of the setlist for the gig. The songs chosen will be performed by "America's Best Dance Crew" winners the Jabbawockeez during the celebration.
More Selena Gomez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences