will.i.am's 'T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)' Video Ft. J.Lo and Mick Jagger
will.i.am debuts a futuristic music video to support his new solo single "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)". The Black Eyed Peas member races to the future pedaling a bike and trading the vehicle with a more advanced rides like a fast car, humvee and bullet train. He dodges lots of airport tarmacs, which get in his way, and finally jets off to the outer space.
How do Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger, who lend their vocals to the track, fit in will's journey to the future and beyond? Both of the stars appear before the BEP star in the screens of his ride. They strut their stuff with the "American Idol" judge writhing her hourglass figure, while The Rolling Stones frontman showing off his swagger jagger.
"T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)" is the first official offering from will's solo album "#willpower" which is going to release the album next year while BEP are on hiatus. "This next journey is not going to be easy," he explains. "The black eyed peas was so successful...beyond what I initially dreamed of."
"But just because the black eyed peas was a success it doesn't mean I'm going to be successful as a solo act...(This is know)...that is why I titled this 1st single (the hardest ever)...because the journey is hard...and I will do it alone...this video is about my new mission and obstacles," he continues.
will.i.am's "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)" (feat. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez) music video
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'