will.i.am's 'T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)' Video Ft. J.Lo and Mick Jagger
will.i.am debuts a futuristic music video to support his new solo single "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)". The Black Eyed Peas member races to the future pedaling a bike and trading the vehicle with a more advanced rides like a fast car, humvee and bullet train. He dodges lots of airport tarmacs, which get in his way, and finally jets off to the outer space.
How do Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger, who lend their vocals to the track, fit in will's journey to the future and beyond? Both of the stars appear before the BEP star in the screens of his ride. They strut their stuff with the "American Idol" judge writhing her hourglass figure, while The Rolling Stones frontman showing off his swagger jagger.
"T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)" is the first official offering from will's solo album "#willpower" which is going to release the album next year while BEP are on hiatus. "This next journey is not going to be easy," he explains. "The black eyed peas was so successful...beyond what I initially dreamed of."
"But just because the black eyed peas was a success it doesn't mean I'm going to be successful as a solo act...(This is know)...that is why I titled this 1st single (the hardest ever)...because the journey is hard...and I will do it alone...this video is about my new mission and obstacles," he continues.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab