will.i.am's 'T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)' Video Ft. J.Lo and Mick Jagger
will.i.am debuts a futuristic music video to support his new solo single "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)". The Black Eyed Peas member races to the future pedaling a bike and trading the vehicle with a more advanced rides like a fast car, humvee and bullet train. He dodges lots of airport tarmacs, which get in his way, and finally jets off to the outer space.
How do Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger, who lend their vocals to the track, fit in will's journey to the future and beyond? Both of the stars appear before the BEP star in the screens of his ride. They strut their stuff with the "American Idol" judge writhing her hourglass figure, while The Rolling Stones frontman showing off his swagger jagger.
"T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)" is the first official offering from will's solo album "#willpower" which is going to release the album next year while BEP are on hiatus. "This next journey is not going to be easy," he explains. "The black eyed peas was so successful...beyond what I initially dreamed of."
"But just because the black eyed peas was a success it doesn't mean I'm going to be successful as a solo act...(This is know)...that is why I titled this 1st single (the hardest ever)...because the journey is hard...and I will do it alone...this video is about my new mission and obstacles," he continues.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series