Agent J Time Travels in First 'Men in Black 3' Trailer
Columbia Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Men in Black 3". The official sneak peek brings back Agent J and Agent K in action with plenty of fabulous gadgets and fresh humors. It also gives a look at futuristic set and some new extraterrestrial creatures that will be featured in the upcoming action comedy movie.
The trailer, however, sees more scenes involving J since K is suddenly lost and can't be found anywhere. Determined to find his trusted partner, J time-travels to visit young K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, J teams up with a young version of K to save the world.
In "MIB 3", Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones reprise their roles as J and K respectively. They are joined by Josh Brolin who plays young K and Jemaine Clement who portrays villainous Boris. Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, the sci-fi movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat