Agent J Time Travels in First 'Men in Black 3' Trailer
Columbia Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Men in Black 3". The official sneak peek brings back Agent J and Agent K in action with plenty of fabulous gadgets and fresh humors. It also gives a look at futuristic set and some new extraterrestrial creatures that will be featured in the upcoming action comedy movie.
The trailer, however, sees more scenes involving J since K is suddenly lost and can't be found anywhere. Determined to find his trusted partner, J time-travels to visit young K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, J teams up with a young version of K to save the world.
In "MIB 3", Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones reprise their roles as J and K respectively. They are joined by Josh Brolin who plays young K and Jemaine Clement who portrays villainous Boris. Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, the sci-fi movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016