Agent J Time Travels in First 'Men in Black 3' Trailer
Columbia Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Men in Black 3". The official sneak peek brings back Agent J and Agent K in action with plenty of fabulous gadgets and fresh humors. It also gives a look at futuristic set and some new extraterrestrial creatures that will be featured in the upcoming action comedy movie.
The trailer, however, sees more scenes involving J since K is suddenly lost and can't be found anywhere. Determined to find his trusted partner, J time-travels to visit young K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, J teams up with a young version of K to save the world.
In "MIB 3", Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones reprise their roles as J and K respectively. They are joined by Josh Brolin who plays young K and Jemaine Clement who portrays villainous Boris. Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, the sci-fi movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation