Agent J Time Travels in First 'Men in Black 3' Trailer
Columbia Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Men in Black 3". The official sneak peek brings back Agent J and Agent K in action with plenty of fabulous gadgets and fresh humors. It also gives a look at futuristic set and some new extraterrestrial creatures that will be featured in the upcoming action comedy movie.
The trailer, however, sees more scenes involving J since K is suddenly lost and can't be found anywhere. Determined to find his trusted partner, J time-travels to visit young K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, J teams up with a young version of K to save the world.
In "MIB 3", Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones reprise their roles as J and K respectively. They are joined by Josh Brolin who plays young K and Jemaine Clement who portrays villainous Boris. Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, the sci-fi movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split