Agent J Time Travels in First 'Men in Black 3' Trailer
Columbia Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Men in Black 3". The official sneak peek brings back Agent J and Agent K in action with plenty of fabulous gadgets and fresh humors. It also gives a look at futuristic set and some new extraterrestrial creatures that will be featured in the upcoming action comedy movie.
The trailer, however, sees more scenes involving J since K is suddenly lost and can't be found anywhere. Determined to find his trusted partner, J time-travels to visit young K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, J teams up with a young version of K to save the world.
In "MIB 3", Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones reprise their roles as J and K respectively. They are joined by Josh Brolin who plays young K and Jemaine Clement who portrays villainous Boris. Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, the sci-fi movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance