'Dexter' Season Finale Preview: Travis to Sacrifice Harrison Before Eclipse
Dexter once again finds his family in danger in the season 6 finale of the crime series. A preview to the upcoming episode sees his pursuit of Travis taking its toll on Harrison's safety since the Doomsday Killer gets a hold of the blood spatter analyst's son.
As soon as Debra learns that the Doomsday Killer might kill someone innocent to complete his act before the eclipse, Dexter and the Homicide team race to catch Travis and save his son before he gets sacrificed. The episode will also continue playing out with Deb's feelings toward her adoptive brother as she copes with a new emotional reality.
"This Is the Way the World Ends" will air Sunday, December 18 at 9/8c on Showtime. Fans might not want to miss this forthcoming outing as the network's entertainment president David Nevins previously hinted that some things in the last two episodes of season 6 "set up a very clear end game that will take two seasons to tell."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo