'Dexter' Season Finale Preview: Travis to Sacrifice Harrison Before Eclipse
Dexter once again finds his family in danger in the season 6 finale of the crime series. A preview to the upcoming episode sees his pursuit of Travis taking its toll on Harrison's safety since the Doomsday Killer gets a hold of the blood spatter analyst's son.
As soon as Debra learns that the Doomsday Killer might kill someone innocent to complete his act before the eclipse, Dexter and the Homicide team race to catch Travis and save his son before he gets sacrificed. The episode will also continue playing out with Deb's feelings toward her adoptive brother as she copes with a new emotional reality.
"This Is the Way the World Ends" will air Sunday, December 18 at 9/8c on Showtime. Fans might not want to miss this forthcoming outing as the network's entertainment president David Nevins previously hinted that some things in the last two episodes of season 6 "set up a very clear end game that will take two seasons to tell."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival