Scarlett Johansson Talks Possibility of Solo Movie for Black Widow
Scarlett Johansson hasn't yet to be seen as Natasha Romanoff in "The Avengers", but she has already talked about a possibility of her character getting a solo movie. Speaking to Superhero Hype, the 27-year-old actress revealed it is possible that producer Kevin Paige would greenlight her own Black Widow film.
"I love playing the Widow. I think she's got a very interesting past, a lot of storylines to explore, and certainly Kevin loves the character," she said. "I think that Marvel has a very personal relationship with their fans, and I think if the fans want it, and the audience wants it, nothing's impossible."
The former spouse of actor Ryan Reynolds added, "I would love to explore that option as well. Like I said, I love the character and it would be nice to see something nice and gritty." When asked if she will appear in "Iron Man 3", she replied, "I've heard nothing. You know how it goes. Sometimes two days before, it's like 'And here's your next mission.' I have no idea."
After tackling Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", Johansson will be seen once again as the heroine when "Avengers" is opened wide in theaters across the United States on May 4, 2012. Before that, she is set to star opposite Matt Damon in "We Bought a Zoo", which is set to come out nationwide on December 23, 2011.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'