Scarlett Johansson Talks Possibility of Solo Movie for Black Widow
Scarlett Johansson hasn't yet to be seen as Natasha Romanoff in "The Avengers", but she has already talked about a possibility of her character getting a solo movie. Speaking to Superhero Hype, the 27-year-old actress revealed it is possible that producer Kevin Paige would greenlight her own Black Widow film.
"I love playing the Widow. I think she's got a very interesting past, a lot of storylines to explore, and certainly Kevin loves the character," she said. "I think that Marvel has a very personal relationship with their fans, and I think if the fans want it, and the audience wants it, nothing's impossible."
The former spouse of actor Ryan Reynolds added, "I would love to explore that option as well. Like I said, I love the character and it would be nice to see something nice and gritty." When asked if she will appear in "Iron Man 3", she replied, "I've heard nothing. You know how it goes. Sometimes two days before, it's like 'And here's your next mission.' I have no idea."
After tackling Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", Johansson will be seen once again as the heroine when "Avengers" is opened wide in theaters across the United States on May 4, 2012. Before that, she is set to star opposite Matt Damon in "We Bought a Zoo", which is set to come out nationwide on December 23, 2011.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series