Miley Cyrus Stunning in Yellow, Sofia Vergara Sexy in Black at CNN Heroes
Stars have stepped out to pay tribute to 10 inspirational individuals who go to extraordinary lengths to serve others on Sunday, December 11 night. Among those stealing attention on the red carpet of "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" were songstress Miley Cyrus and actress Sofia Vergara.
19-year-old Miley brought fresh feel to the red carpet with her yellow dress. The former "Hannah Montana" star covered much of her leg with the floor-length gown by Roberto Cavalli, but still showed off some skin since her number features a plunging neckline. She completed her look with Alaia shoes, Neil Lane jewels and a braided ponytail.
Coming to the event held at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer was accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. During the ceremony, she performed her hit single "The Climb" and presented a "Young Wonder" award in memory of 9-year-old Rachel Beckwith, whose tragic death inspired thousands to donate to "charity:water".
39-year-old Sofia, meanwhile, brought the heat to the red carpet with her sexy look. The "Modern Family" beauty, who came to the special event with boyfriend Nick Loeb, wore a little black dress by Dolce&Gabbana. As for her accessories, she opted to don jewelry from her own Kmart line.
Another beauty rocking the red carpet was Brooklyn Decker. The model wife of tennis star Andy Roddick looked lovely in a Christian Dior dress that she paired up with Loeffler Randall shoes, Lulu Frost earrings and a Dannijo ring. During the ceremony, the 24-year-old tweeted, "At #CNNHeroes ... 30 minutes in and moved to tears already. Truly inspiring."
In its fifth year, 2011 "CNN Heroes" was hosted by Anderson Cooper. Jerry Seinfeld, Ice Cube, Laura Dern, J.R. Martinez, Christy Turlington and Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am were among those participating. Chris Colfer and Emma Roberts, in particular, were on hand to present "Young Wonders" to youths.
Each of the Top 10 CNN Heroes received $50,000. At this year's ceremony, Robin Lim was named the 2011 CNN Hero of the Year for providing medical assistance to thousands of women in Bali and Aceh, Indonesia. Her non-profit organization, Bumi Sehat Foundation, will receive an additional $250,000.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans