LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Flaunt Affection in the Presence of Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes isn't hiding her affection toward Eddie Cibrian even when Brandi Glanville is around. The "Crazy Women" singer was seen holding hands and sharing embraces with her actor husband in front of his ex-wife on Saturday, December 10 when attending his 8-year-old son Mason's soccer game in Los Angeles.
LeAnn and Brandi were literally a few feet away from each other, and tension between the two of them was palpable. The Daily Mail reported that both of Eddie's current and former wives avoided exchanging a single word as Brandi sat with her back to LeAnn for the entire game and never even looked in the married couple's direction.
While LeAnn was seen engaging in some horse play with Eddie and Brandi's 4-year-old son Jake at some point during the outing, Brandi herself was reportedly busy with her smartphone. Radar Online claimed that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was texting throughout the game.
LeAnn, who was joined by Eddie's parents during the game, later took to Twitter to share, "Mason & his team won their last soccer game! Trophies tmrw!!! Good job guys!!!" Meanwhile, Brandi recently told a Twitter follower, "They are my children, I wouldn't miss the last soccer game if I could help it."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival