LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Flaunt Affection in the Presence of Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes isn't hiding her affection toward Eddie Cibrian even when Brandi Glanville is around. The "Crazy Women" singer was seen holding hands and sharing embraces with her actor husband in front of his ex-wife on Saturday, December 10 when attending his 8-year-old son Mason's soccer game in Los Angeles.
LeAnn and Brandi were literally a few feet away from each other, and tension between the two of them was palpable. The Daily Mail reported that both of Eddie's current and former wives avoided exchanging a single word as Brandi sat with her back to LeAnn for the entire game and never even looked in the married couple's direction.
While LeAnn was seen engaging in some horse play with Eddie and Brandi's 4-year-old son Jake at some point during the outing, Brandi herself was reportedly busy with her smartphone. Radar Online claimed that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was texting throughout the game.
LeAnn, who was joined by Eddie's parents during the game, later took to Twitter to share, "Mason & his team won their last soccer game! Trophies tmrw!!! Good job guys!!!" Meanwhile, Brandi recently told a Twitter follower, "They are my children, I wouldn't miss the last soccer game if I could help it."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy