Kris Humphries Would 'Never Condone' Flour Assault on Kim Kardashian's Friend
Kris Humphries doesn't want to be associated to a recent flour assault on Kim Kardashian's longtime friend, Jonathan Cheban. The estranged husband of the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star has through his representative insisted that he had nothing to do with the attack.
"Those people have absolutely no affiliation with Kris," Kris' spokesperson told Gossip Cop in response to the Saturday, December 10 incident. The rep went on to stress that the former New Jersey Nets power forward "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to any one, in any situation."
Jonathan was doused with flour by a fan of Kris on a New York City street on Saturday. At the time, the star of "The Spin Crowd" was outside the Kardashians' DASH boutique. Before the assault, the person reportedly yelled, "This is for Kris Humphries!" TMZ was the first to report the story.
Most recently, Jonathan was reported to be considering to serve Kris with a $5 million lawsuit for calling him gay on "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". "Jonathan was offended," said an insider. "He is not gay and Kris' comments were derogatory, a slur against his character and given it's being broadcast on a program that airs internationally, it has the potential to cause serious damage to Jonathan's reputation."
More Kris Humphries News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth