Kris Humphries Would 'Never Condone' Flour Assault on Kim Kardashian's Friend
Kris Humphries doesn't want to be associated to a recent flour assault on Kim Kardashian's longtime friend, Jonathan Cheban. The estranged husband of the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star has through his representative insisted that he had nothing to do with the attack.
"Those people have absolutely no affiliation with Kris," Kris' spokesperson told Gossip Cop in response to the Saturday, December 10 incident. The rep went on to stress that the former New Jersey Nets power forward "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to any one, in any situation."
Jonathan was doused with flour by a fan of Kris on a New York City street on Saturday. At the time, the star of "The Spin Crowd" was outside the Kardashians' DASH boutique. Before the assault, the person reportedly yelled, "This is for Kris Humphries!" TMZ was the first to report the story.
Most recently, Jonathan was reported to be considering to serve Kris with a $5 million lawsuit for calling him gay on "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". "Jonathan was offended," said an insider. "He is not gay and Kris' comments were derogatory, a slur against his character and given it's being broadcast on a program that airs internationally, it has the potential to cause serious damage to Jonathan's reputation."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'