Kris Humphries Would 'Never Condone' Flour Assault on Kim Kardashian's Friend
Kris Humphries doesn't want to be associated to a recent flour assault on Kim Kardashian's longtime friend, Jonathan Cheban. The estranged husband of the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star has through his representative insisted that he had nothing to do with the attack.
"Those people have absolutely no affiliation with Kris," Kris' spokesperson told Gossip Cop in response to the Saturday, December 10 incident. The rep went on to stress that the former New Jersey Nets power forward "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to any one, in any situation."
Jonathan was doused with flour by a fan of Kris on a New York City street on Saturday. At the time, the star of "The Spin Crowd" was outside the Kardashians' DASH boutique. Before the assault, the person reportedly yelled, "This is for Kris Humphries!" TMZ was the first to report the story.
Most recently, Jonathan was reported to be considering to serve Kris with a $5 million lawsuit for calling him gay on "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". "Jonathan was offended," said an insider. "He is not gay and Kris' comments were derogatory, a slur against his character and given it's being broadcast on a program that airs internationally, it has the potential to cause serious damage to Jonathan's reputation."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences