Lindsay Lohan Gets Stolen Purse Back, but Loses $10K
Lindsay Lohan has got her purse back just hours after it was stolen. According to TMZ, the $5,000 Chanel purse was returned to the "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress by a suspicious-looking local. The actress' passport and probation paperwork were all still there, but $10,000 in cash was gone.
It was detailed that the stolen purse was returned on Sunday, December 11 morning after a friend of LiLo asked the local if he knew where the bag was. Minutes after saying his denial, he showed up with the bag and claimed he found it on the street somewhere. The 25-year-old actress was reportedly too ecstatic to have the purse back to be bothered by the missing cash.
Steve Honig, a representative for the "Machete" actress, confirmed that the stolen purse has been indeed returned. In a statement to Mail Online, he simply said, "Everything was still in the purse, except the cash she was carrying with her."
LiLo, who is expected to appear in Court on Wednesday, December 14, was taking a vacation with younger sister Ali Lohan when her purse was stolen. She lost it while staying for two hours at a house party in Laie, Hawaii after accidentally leaving it in the car. According to TMZ, the actress stayed up and looked for the purse for hours after police left.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement