Lindsay Lohan Gets Stolen Purse Back, but Loses $10K
Lindsay Lohan has got her purse back just hours after it was stolen. According to TMZ, the $5,000 Chanel purse was returned to the "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress by a suspicious-looking local. The actress' passport and probation paperwork were all still there, but $10,000 in cash was gone.
It was detailed that the stolen purse was returned on Sunday, December 11 morning after a friend of LiLo asked the local if he knew where the bag was. Minutes after saying his denial, he showed up with the bag and claimed he found it on the street somewhere. The 25-year-old actress was reportedly too ecstatic to have the purse back to be bothered by the missing cash.
Steve Honig, a representative for the "Machete" actress, confirmed that the stolen purse has been indeed returned. In a statement to Mail Online, he simply said, "Everything was still in the purse, except the cash she was carrying with her."
LiLo, who is expected to appear in Court on Wednesday, December 14, was taking a vacation with younger sister Ali Lohan when her purse was stolen. She lost it while staying for two hours at a house party in Laie, Hawaii after accidentally leaving it in the car. According to TMZ, the actress stayed up and looked for the purse for hours after police left.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl