'The Amazing Race' Finale: Ernie and Cindy Win in a Twist of Luck
Another lost case on "The Amazing Race" season 19 has given an aid to Ernie and Cindy. The couple managed to lead in the leg after Jeremy and Sandy headed to the wrong place in the middle of the race.
Early in the Sunday, December 11 episode, Jeremy and Sandy were the first team to leave, followed by Ernie & Cindy and Amani & Marcus. However, they all boarded the same flight to Atlanta, Georgia. Upon arriving there, the teams headed to the Flight Safety International.
At the FlightSafety International, the teams learnt that they must land a plane with an airplane landing simulator. When their instructor was satisfied with their work, they would be given the next clue.
Jeremy & Sandy completed the task first, followed by Ernie & Cindy, while Amani & Marcus still had troubles with the simulator. The clue told them to go to a residence formerly known as "The Dump", which was a reference to the house of Margaret Mitchell, author of "Gone with the Wind".
In a turn of fate, Jeremy & Sandy got a wrong advice and headed to a furniture store. Meanwhile, Ernie & Cindy had arrived at the correct place where they had to use an old typewriter to type a message. The problem was, the typewriter was missing the "1" key.
Once Ernie figured out they could use the lower case "L" to replace number "1", they must find out a place hinted by the clue which included a series of number 44-714-74. When Ernie & Cindy already arrived at the next direction, Turner Field, Jeremy & Sandy had also completed the typing challenge.
In the next task, one team member was suspended 50 ft above the ground with the other team member giving instructions on how they must map out their race around the world on a massive world map.
While Ernie & Cindy were working on the map, Amani & Marcus were still at The Dump. Ernie & Cindy quickly finished the map, while Jeremy & Sandy skipped Indonesia and had to fix it before heading to the pit stop, which was the Swan House.
Ernie & Cindy finally arrived first and took home $1 million dollars as the winners in this cycle. Cindy said she wants to use the money to create an organization to help people across the world. Jeremy & Sandy arrived the second, with Amani & Marcus on the last place.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split