Britney Spears Gets Five-Tiered Cake and Fancy Cupcakes at Belated 30th Birthday Party
Britney Spears has celebrated her latest birthday party a week late. The "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker turned 30 on December 2, but it wasn't until this past Friday, December 9 that she got to party with family and friends. A photo from the belated birthday bash revealed that she was presented with a five-tiered cake and a variety of fancy cupcakes.
The older sister of former "Zoey 101" star Jamie Lynn Spears shared the picture, which captures her leaning on a table as she blew out candles on her colorful birthday cake, via her Twitter account. In the caption of the image, she wrote, "Having an amazing time at my end of tour / belated bday party!"
Britney later gave a shout-out to Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza in Puerto Rico for providing a place for the bash. "Thx so much to the Conrad Condado Plaza for giving us a place to celebrate this tour & my 30th bday last night - we all loved the party!" so she tweeted. She followed it with, "And last but DEFINITELY not least - to all of the amazing fans who I saw on this journey around the world."
Britney wrapped the final show on her 2011 Female Fatale tour at the Coliseo De Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico on Saturday, December 10 night. "That's a wrap! The Femme Fatale tour is officially over :( Gotta give some end of tour shout outs...," she wrote afterward. "To all my dancers - u all are basically family. Thx so much for an unforgettable year!"
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked